Troubles

Just a little note, this book is most likely going to be in 3rd person most of the time!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Person POV
Will was still recovering from what had happened during his encounter with his Master. He was stunned, confused, and scared all at the same time. He attended to his daily chores, trying to avoid places his Master would most likely be. It wasn't very hard actually. Dipper had always been in the manor less and less.

Will wanted to stop himself but he couldn't help feeling curious and worried. He knew if he were to meddle with his Master's personal life, the worst would yet to come.

Will hasn't been called to do any chores today so he decided to stay up in his "room". It was just the attic. He sat on the hard mattress and pulled out his journal. It was given to him by a relative of his. Well, not exactly relative. But we'll get into that another time.

Will's POV
I had my journal open in the lap, a pen in my right hand. I started to jot down my thoughts for the evening.

'Master has been gone for most of the day. As well as the day before, the day before, and so on. I don't know what I should do. Without him here, it's been a little...bland. If that's the right word. I'm so confused. Even though Master treats me a certain way, he's not bad. I know what he feels. I know the true Dipper. And I want to invoke that. He's a good person, it's just hard for him to show it.'
Signed, Will

I put down the pen and hid my journal in its usual location. I can sense that both Mabel and Dipper were not in the manor. I walked out of my "room" and make my way to the front of the house. We're going to be leaving soon for the Tent's tour. I'll get to see new places and hopefully new people.

I don't know why I didn't refuse the deal. I had a choice. Maybe it was because of him. Those eyes just captured me all on their own and soon enough, we shook hands.

3rd Person POV
Will found himself lost in thought about Dipper. Those enchanting eyes of his hypnotized Will every time.

Speaking of Dipper, he and Mable both strolled up to the front of the house and saw Will.

Will regained himself and snapped out of his thoughts. Dipper was the first to approach while Mable was slowly walking in no hurry.
"Will, I need to talk to you. Meet me in my study." He said before walking back into the house, Mable following behind.

Will looked at the open field next to him, it was framed with trees and all sorts of things.

He hastily made his way back into the manor and up to Dipper's study.

He knocked on the door before earning a quiet, "come in". Will opened the door and saw his master sitting in his seat with his head on his hands. "Y-You wanted to see me Master?" Will stuttered out, fumbling with the ends of his vest.

Dipper walked up from his seat and approached Will with a strange look in his eyes. Will knew this look. Whenever Dipper was lustful for something he had this burning desire that showed through his eyes.

That something, was Will Cipher.

"M-Master?" Will was confused and scared. Did he do something wrong? Was it something he said?

Dipper stopped until Will's back hit the door and their faces merely, maybe even less than inches apart. His hand reached behind Will until a clicking noise was heard.

'He locked the door?!' Will thought.

It wasn't until soon enough Dipper leaned in and their lips met. Will had never even thought in all of the thousands of years he had lived that this, his only wish in the world would come true.