Ali gives me that look on her face which I find it hard to say no to.
"Mmmmm Em but I'm so horny for you please Miss Fields be my good student and fuck me hard "

I think about it for a few seconds I don't say I word I just kiss Alison while undressing her. As she's layed on the bed naked, i start kissing her everywhere.  I suck her tits while a hearing  her moan a bit as I suck them. I finger her softly going deeper and harder picking up the speed as she's moaning.  I go down and lick her pussy while rubbing her clit .

"Yessssssss Emm fuckkkkkk right there that's it more Em MmmMMM "

I just moan while licking her wet pussy feeling her body getting more tense. I look at her blue eyes just as she's about to orgasm .

"Mmmmmmmmmm Em MmmMMM fuckkkkkkk yeahhhhhhh "

Ali cums all in my mouth I come up to her kissing her lips softly just as we are kissing,  We her hear a bang at our door .  Ali and me  look at each other and start laughing.

"Well Em that was a close call and wow look at you're boner I want to suck it so bad right "

$I wish you could Ali but we've clearly got to go I'm happy that I got to please you though "
I smile at Ali while kissing her on the lips

We both quickly get  ready while the girl's are waiting outside for us. We go into two car's meeting the girls at the nail salon. Me and Aria leave the girl's there while they get there nails done.

As Aria and me go for a walk through the park together Aria looks at though she's got something to tell me but she won't. "

"So how's you and Ali Been Em??  you both seem very loved up at the moment "

"I am Aria we are both very happy I've never felt this happy in a long time "

"Has she been sick lately again?? because Hanna told me she was sick the other day before college"

"Oh I didn't know that she didn't tell me that maybe it was a stomach  bug or something Aria I will keep a eye on her. How's you and Ezra? "

"Yeah we are good I just miss him not being here with us "

                      Alison's pov

After me ,Spencer and Hanna get our nails done.  we sit down in a pizza restaurant waiting for Aria and Emily to turn up . Hanna keeps asking me who's going to propose to who first I haven't thought that far ahead yet but I would love nothing more to eventually get married to Emily. I think we are both perfect for each other . When she's not with me I immediately miss her. I was moody with her this morning as I felt sick  and hormonal.  Emily and Aria turn up 15 minutes later they both come over to our table .  Emily sits next to me smiling at me while giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Em Has gone all soppy again it looks like "
Spencer laughs

"Oh no not this again"
Emily replies by picking up the menu looking at it

"Yeah Emily was telling me how much in love with Alison she is "
Aria says laughing

"Oh yeah really seems like a interesting  conversation you both were having "
Alison laughs

Emily laughs covering her face with the menu
"Okay why does everyone always seem to wind  me up? "

"Because it's just too much fun Emily"
Hanna giggles

"Okay leave her alone poor Emily "
I say while holding her hand underneath the table

We order 5 pizza's making general small talk mainly talking about college Also  what we want to go onto next.

After we make our way back to the motel going into our room . Spencer comes back to our room with her laptop ,we sit on the bed bed with covers over us . I'm leaning into Emily's arms watching girl's grip. As the time gets later the girl's decide to leave. leaving me and Emily to ourselves in our room. I look at Emily lovingly  while Emily looks at me back kissing me on the lips.

"Ali I just want to say no matter what happens to us I will always look after you I hope you know that "?

"I know Em thank you.  I will always look after you too I love you Em "

"I love you too. I don't mean for this to sound weird but have you been feeling well in yourself? "

"Yeah Em I've been okay other than craving  strawberry icecream really  bad as you know"

"Okay Ali just as long as you sure you can tell me anything you know that. Do you fancy going for a walk just you and me ? "

"Yeah sure Em , I would love to go for a walk with you. "

I take Emily's hand while walking down the street, she cuddles me as we walk making me really safe. We approach this shop Emily buys both of us a strawberry milkshake ,which I find cute.

"Em you do know I have got literally the cutest girlfriend ever. "

"Well Ali I would do anything to put a smile on your gorgeous face "

I smile at Ali giving her that look I know she loves
"Mmm really anything Em? "

Emily just giggles while taking my hand taking a walk through the town. we sit on a bench while kissing each other drinking our milkshakes. I cuddle up to Emily she notices I'm a little cold "

"Here Ali take my jacket I don't want you getting cold. "

"Thank you Em but I don't want you getting cold either "

"It's okay ok don't worry about me . we will head back soon anyways "

We sit on the bench cuddling while talking about different things. When we get back to the motel we head straight to bed.

"Wait Ali I want to do something before  we go to sleep wait here. "

"Okay Em I'm curious as to what is is but I will wait "

Emily comes back with a hot water bottle giving it to me. I smile at her lovingly.

"Awwww Em you really are cute i really do mean that "

"What Ali I just didn't you getting too cold "
Emily smiles  at me cuddling me

"Thank you Emily for being the best I love you "

"I love you too Ali I will always try and be the best for you. "

I cuddle up to Emily resting my head on her chest falling asleep together.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :). Thank you for those voting, commenting,voting. I'm loving your feedback at the moment :)