seventeen

*please excuse any mistakes*

Anonymous

Faking a laugh at another one of my boyfriends weak jokes I spotted who I actually wanted to be with..

Odell Beckham Jr.

Ugh I remember him in high school; we were destined to be together.

A wave of betrayal washed over me as Odell wrapped his arm around a woman's waist. I rolled my eyes as she laughed and blushed.

They look so happy...

I looked up at my boyfriend as I saw his mouth moving; I wasn't listening.

That should be me..

They won't be so happy once I get a hold of them...

Quickly taking my phone out my pocket, I took a quick picture of my man and his mistress. I groan in frustration as he kisses her neck.

I grab a hold of my boyfriends hand and drag him out the store.

Odell

Kissing Iza's neck once again she laughs, "Stoop DeeDee."

I smack my teeth and lay my head in the crook of her neck. Over the past couple of days Iza decided that she didn't want to call me by my name, so she came up with a nickname for me.

I told her to just call me Daddy but as usual she would decline and roll her eyes.

Like I know I'm not her dad but I can be her daddy, ya feel me?

Every since the brick in the window situation we've bonded more.

We began to rock back and forth as she looked for a store on the legend.

I had never been to this outlet before but this was the closest one to home. Few people were roaming around in different areas. I would easily be unnoticed with the attire I chose. It was too early for the fans to be out anyways.

Iza claimed she was becoming bigger by the day and her clothes were becoming too small so we decided to stop by and buy a few things.

It's been 2 weeks since the little incident happened and we had just went home yesterday.

Every since then Iza had been shaken up a bit about being alone or by herself anywhere for that matter. She always wanted to be up under me or close to me. I didn't mind.

"DeeDee let go of me so we can go." I turned her around, gripped her waist and pecked her lips. She rolled her eyes and blushed.

Grabbing my hand she led me to the store she was looking for.

"DeeDee tell me when you see Motherhood Maternity." She said looking around for the store.

"No." I said playfully. She playfully replied, "Fuck you then."

"Gladly." I reply winking at her. She hit me in my chest and chuckles, "This is excatly why were here."