sixteen

*Excuse any mistakes*

Iza

I stare at the flowers in horror as all kinds of thoughts roam through my mind.

Why is Ben sending me flowers?  I'm clearly with his friend. His 'brother' at that. I shook off my thoughts and threw the flowers in the trash.

There is no need for me to dwell on it, I just need to keep my distance from Ben. I knew from when I first met him that he had a weird vibe. But he was Odell's friend so I had to accept him.

But that doesn't matter now all I need to do is mind my business and keep my distance.

I sit down on the couch and let out a deep breath. The Cleveland Show was playing on television but my mind was wondering off elsewhere.

I can't keep focus. I don't know why I'm so worried about his little 'friendly' gesture. I hope he meant it in a friendly way anyway.

I blinked out of my thoughts as my phone got some notifications.

@bendadonnn started following you.
@bendadonnn is now following you!

I shook my head, "This nigga.." I mumbled to myself.

I clicked on the Snap chat icon and looked at DJ Khaled's snap. I laugh as DJ Khaled continues to still post himself dancing to Wild Thoughts.

I smile as Asahd comes on the screen, he's such a happy baby. I would be too, If I was already 'a legend' at 9 months.

As DJ Khaled's snap ends, my bitmoji lights up. I click on it and smile as I notice someone added me.

My smile fades as I look at who added me.

Bendadonnn
added you by phone #

I stale face my phone as I lock it and throw it on the couch. "I need a nap. How did he even get my number?" I mumbled to myself.

I don't know why but this shit is running me crazy. I know all he's done is send me flowers and add me on social media but I know for a fact he's trying to get my attention. Men only get your attention when they want something, and I know good and well whatever he wants he ain't about to get it.

I rub my temples making my way up the stairs to Odell's bedroom. Maybe I need to take a quick nap to release my mind from all of this. I lay my head on the cold pillow and snuggle up in the blankets. I slowly close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

He presses my back against the wall as we continue our make out session. He bites my bottom lip and swiftly runs his tongue over it as he gently pushes me on the bed.

I close my eyes as he runs his finger along my sides. "Stoop." I giggle.

He slowly lifts my tank top over my head and quickly unclasp my bra. He sucks on my harden right nipple as he toys with the other.

He continues to give both my nipples attention as my pearl begins to throb. He slowly trails his tongue down my body. As he reaches my panties, he pinches the inside of my thighs. I gasp at the feeling.