three

Odell

"Knock knock" I say as I enter my room. Iza was sleeping peacefully in my bed. I didn't want to wake her up but India has called her phone about thirty times and we all know that girl is crazy.

I got into bed and just laid there staring at the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. I smiled and shook my head . How did I get so lucky to have a woman like her in
my life?

I shook her awake. She groaned but got up nonetheless. She looked at me with a confused look on her face.

"Where am I Odell ? I promise if you kidnapped me I'll cut your hair off in your sleep" she says worried . I laugh.

She pats around her pockets looking for her phone. "Odell where's my phone, please don't play these games with me" she said.
"Iza baby calm down its in the living room where I left it. I didn't kidnap you" I say laughing at her relieved expression and slightly blushed cheeks.

She looks down then looks up at me worried again "oh my god did we have sex?!" She says rubbing her face.

"Only if you want to" I smirk. She rolls her eyes, "Don't play games with me Cornelious I'm serious" . She remembered.

"Nah listen, I was trying to get you home by a decent time but that wouldn't have happened. So I was like fuck yo bed you can sleep in mines." I said in all honesty.

"Oh okay" she blushed. She got up out of the bed looking around my room. She walked over to my little trophy case, "Your really good at what you do huh?" She said picking up my MVP trophy that I got from LSU.

"I don't think of it as just a job, it's a passion" I said smiling at her. She nods, "Photography and yoga are literally my passions".

I just stand there looking at her as she walks around my room admiring my decorations and joking on my baby pictures.

"Oh I woke you up because India kept calling you. You might want to call her back" I say. She looks at me with big eyes, "Oh my god your just not telling this! She's going to kill me" she says running to the living room to get her phone.

I laugh and follow her. She picks up her phone off the coffee table and dials in India's number. She puts her on speaker phone and says "Watch this".

"Hello?" India says, "Heey bestfriend" Iza says innocently. "Don't act all innocent. I ought to whoop yo muthafuckin' ass. Had me worried sick all last night. Wait till you get home I'm gonna beat your ass. Ooh Ima smack you so hard you gone be back in yo mama stomach. You-" India says but Iza takes it off speaker phone.

Iza holds the phone far away from her ear as India yells at her. "Okay,okay thanks mom I'll come home next time......India shut up, I'm about to come home now.....why do I deal with you....you're insane...whatever, okay bye India byeee" Iza says as she hangs up.

"Can you take me home before India kills me. She said she angry that I left her lonely. I swear she needs a boyfriend" Iza chuckles.

"Y'all could come to the Zoo with us today? It's supposed to be kids day but we are gonna go up there to give autographs" I say hoping to spend more time with her.

"Sure why not? We don't have anything else to do. It's just Saturday but don't think I can hang out with you everyday. I work you know" She laughs.