nine

Iza

India smiles at me as we walk out the door. We put our now fully packed suitcases in my mothers trunk and get in the car.

I look out the window as my mom begins to pull off, ugh I'll miss home but I'm ready to see my baby.

I wanna see his little sexy smile when he sees me. I didn't tell him I was coming home early it's a surprise.

"Let's hope they anit got no hoes at the house when we get there." India laughs nervously. Yeah I hope not.

Mom waves her off, "hush y'all will be fine, they love y'all." I nod my head and put in my headphones until we arrive at the airport.

We get out the car and say our goodbyes to my mom. Miles and dad didn't come, dad because he had to work and Miles because he didn't want to see us leave.

Aww he a lil sap aww. Mom wipes her watering eyes. "Aww mama I can stay if you want me to." I say hugging her. India joins in the hug.

She chuckles lightly, wiping her tears, "it's not that it's being able to witness the beautiful young women you've grown into. Y'all falling in love, y'all got good jobs, y'all got houses of your own, I couldn't be a prouder mother."

"Aww man damn y'all bout to make a nigga cry." This man said walking past us. We laugh wiping away our fallen tears, there's nothing I love more than bonding with my family.

We don't often tell each other how much we love each other but when we do it usually ends in tears.

Even though India isn't my real sister mama has always cared for her like she was one of her own. India hugs mama once again mumbling incoherent words into her neck, I smile.

India and I get our things and head for the airport entrance. Mama waves to us as we enter, we go through all the metal detectors and what not and finally get seated on the plane. I turn off my phone and get ready for the ride.

__

India calls mama as we're about to land. Finally home sweet home, yeah I was glad I went to visit my family but them niggas anit have no food in the refrigerator.

A bitch was hungry as hell, at my house I have a whole snack-box. It's packed with all kinds of snacks, juices, salads and what not. Nah I'm just kidding, ion eat no fucking salad. My fat ass..

I look at the time on my phone, 9:43pm. India and I get off the plane and do the usual routine. On our way out the airport we call separate Uber's since we're going to our boyfriends house.

Indias Uber arrives, "Damn nigga already?" India says. I laugh he must've been close. India gives me a hug, "I'll see you later girl, call me if you need me. Love you." I hug her back, "I love you to-- I love you" I says correcting myself.

She puts her bags in the car and he drives off. A few minutes later my Uber pulls up and I put my bags in the car and get in.

"Where to ma'am ?" He asks, something about his voice sounds familiar. "Umm it's on the GPS" I laugh pointing at the GPS built in the dash board.

"Oh silly me" he chuckles, I look at him weirdly. I stare at him, I know this guy. "Um you're making me uncomfortable ma'am" he says clearing his throat. "I'm sorry I just feel like I know you, do I know you?" I ask turning in my seat to focus on his face.