{ T H I R T Y S I X }

JustinBieber ; The truth is I like you and I've liked you for a very long time, even since before we had started texting. I always wanted to start liking and commenting on your posts to get your attention that way but I didn't want to be strangers who just like and comment on each other's post, I wanted to get to know you. As cheesy as it sounds, you mean a lot to me already and I'm sorry for posting and saying that stuff about hailey, She's just there for me to get more known and famous so one day I can be on the top, and for you to be there with me. I'd be able to give you everything you'd ever want, and make sure you're the happiest girl in the world. My girl.

JustinBieber ; I know that you may not what to talk to me after this and I've prepared myself for you not to, and that's fine. I want you happy and if this doesn't make you happy then you have all rights to leave without a word.

JustinBieber ; I want the best for you and if you want to have your life with that guy, then that's okay but just know, you're still young, don't make a huge mistake.

JustinBieber ; you talking to me these past few months has made my life so much better and I could never have asked for anything better. Thank you for that and I hope we can still be friends, if you want to that is.

Seen