"Back then relationships were all about going out to dinner together and maybe going to the movie after. Nowadays they're about Trust and Loyalty and that's because of social media. Social media nowadays can either make or break a relationship. Without twitter or Instagram we wouldn't have to worry about if they liked another girls picture or followed them. The only problem that we would have cheaters all around. Cheating had become more and more relevant mainly because boys can't keep their dicks to themselves and-"

"Woah are you okay, did someone hurt you?" He asked concerned but with a smirk on his face. "Actually yeah, every boy I encounter nowadays that have a girlfriend are usually on another girl by the end of the night" "sounds like my ex. She was all over the quarterback from Hawthorne." "See that's why relationships suck"?, I frowned. "I agree".

After that we continued to do more research about the era that we were assigned until class was over.

"Morgan we need to talk." Miles said coming from behind me. "Yeah what's up?" "I think your sister is more interested in her partner more than me.", he said sounding serious. "Haha stop lying." "I'm serious, Lucas and I were sitting behind them and all she did was flirt with him." "Dude you are definitely overthinking this. You did say that you were willing to have sex with her, do it and she'll come crawling back." "I asked her to hang out at my place today and she said that she has to work on the project even though you and I both know that she's last minute at everything."

"Miles as her sister I'm telling you that you're completely fine. She usually tells me when she isn't into a guy anymore. Plus don't you think that she would've brought him up on Friday?we were all in the same class." "Yeah your probably right, I just get worried ya know", he said trying to shake it off. "Yeah her past actions scare you and that's not what you want." "Exactly", he threw his hands up in the air.

"Well for me it used to be hard considering that every boy that I liked, liked her.", I sighed. "Really?" "Yeah Jacob Martin when I was in 8th grade, Chance Gionatti in 9th grade, and Nick Perez also in 9th grade." "He never liked Lexi, you two dated" "oh whatever I lost track of how many boys liked her"

"Well anyway we were good friends before Lexi and I met, did she tell you to back off?" "No you kinda started to drift away from me and I didn't like you in that way." "I thought you didn't wanna be friends anymore." "Nope" "well this is awkward, I gotta go but we'll catch up later." "Bye"

********************************************
"Morgan can we please talk?, I wanna make things right between us." Julian said following me after soccer practice. "What's there to talk about?" "Everything, I messed up and I wanna make up for my mistakes." "What's the point of making up for it? You never thought you would ever see me again so you thought it was okay to just lie to me." I said continuing to walk to my car.

"Just please give me a chance to be friends with you, that's what I want the most.", he said sounding serious and concerned. "Fine you can try to earn my friendship, that's it though. I don't think we can go back to the way we were before." "I promise you that I will to anything and everything to earn your friendship back. I miss how we used to be in California going to eat and playing 1 on 1, but this time we can do more." "Promise is a really big word Julian." "I know and I'm using it wisely because I wanna treat you like a good friend." "Okay" I said rolling my eyes with a little smirk.

"Wanna go get dinner or something now?" "As much as I want to I have so much homework to do." "That's okay maybe we can do it some other time." "Yeah I would like that.", I nodded.