~14~

So, I was bored, had an idea, wrote said Idea, and now idea is done...

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY WHAT WHAT??

"(Y/N), HARRISON STOLE MY MAGICAL DICE OF THE FIFTH REALM!" Nerris cried.

"Max-"

"Nope. Don't expect me to help with this bullshit. Just because I'm adopted now, doesn't mean I'm going to actually fucking help any of these stupid ass campers." Max snapped.

"Alrighty then..." I sighed. "Harrison!"

"The amazing Harrison has blessed you with his presence, what is it you desire?" Harrison said, appearing right in front of Nerris.

"My dice!" She yelled.

"Actually, I found them lying on the floor-"

"Yeah! In MY PRINCESS TENT WHILE I WAS SLEEPING!" Nerris snapped.

"And as the saying goes-"

"Harrison, give the dice back..." I sighed.

"They're mine, why would I give them back?" He smirked.

"Harrison..."

"Are these-" he said, turning to her with his hand outstretched. "-your dice?"

Nerris squealed and took them from him, thanking me and rushing off. Harrison sighed, and looked at me.

"D-Do you think she likes me?" He asked.

"Holy shit never mind." Max said, walking back over. "This bullshit just got interesting."

"HAHA! I have uh... fooled you! This was all just a trick-"

"Cut the bullshit already, if you like her go ask her out or something. Stop making your problems ours-"

"Actually no." I sighed. "You're not letting her see the sweet and caring side of you. The most she's seen you care is in your performances-"

"I do them for her! She's just... so cool. She goes around playing her imaginary game like nobody's watching, while I am so worried that people will have my performances-"

"Harrison, calm down." Max snapped, gripping his shoulders. "If you like this chick just fucking say so. We're all going to die eventually, and yeah your tricks are fucking stupid, but she could like you too."

I looked at Max, a smirk appearing on my face as I crossed my arms. His eyes met mine, and he looked away with a blush and an eye roll. I shook my head with a chuckle, and looked up to see Harrison was gone.

"Alright, one problem down-"

"(Y/N) space kid fell into the lake!" David shrieked.

"Does he have his space helmet on?" I asked.

"I-I-"

His space helmet floated to the surface. I rolled my eyes and took of my socks and shoes, diving into the water. Space kid was looking around, sitting on the bottom of the lake. I lifted him up and out of the water, coughing up water as I reached the surface.

Space kid yelled space with his two hands in the air, and took off running towards the camp. I sighed and threw my face into the sand, wondering why the hell I was-

Oh yeah, I'm the owner of this camp now.

I stood up, and grabbed my socks and shoes, walking into my cabin. Thank God I had a change of clothes...

After a quick change, I was back outside. The campers were surrounding something, and freaking the hell out, so I decided to investigate. As I walked over, I could hear Harrison's terrified shrieks as a wolf held his arm in its mouth.

"NIKKI."

"BAD WOLF. DROP."

The wolf dropped Harrison, who I picked up and held him over my shoulder. "All of you need to think about this. How would you feel if a wolf attacked you?"

"I can make that-"

"Nikki no attacking people with wolves."

She sighed. "Fine..."

"Harrison, you alright?" I asked, walking back to my cabin.

"I-I was going to do it!" He cried. "I was going to and then... and then t-the wolf-"

"Harrison!" Nerris yelled from behind.

Harrison lifted his head. "I-If you die, I-I wanted you to know t-that... I um... I really like you..."

"YES!" I squealed, accidentally dropping Harrison. "Shit..."

"(Y/N) I'm so so so sorry!" Nikki whined. "I should have-"

"Nikki, it's okay." I smiled warmly. "Did the wolves have rabies?"

"Nope!"

"Okay, great." I said, about to lift Harrison up.

Before I could touch him, Nerris was throwing 'healing spells' onto him, causing him to laugh. I left the two there, grabbing an ace bandage, Neosporin, and a large bandaid, wrapping them around the large, yet not deep wound on Harrison's arm.

In a few moments Nerris and Harrison were playing fantasy games, running around the camp and making my heart melt. Max rolled his eyes as he walked next to me.

"Gross." He said, fake gagging.

"That's going to be you one day, Max." I smiled. "You're going to find someone who makes you forget about the whole world, and how fucked up it is. You're going to..."

"Have you?" He asked. "Has David, Gwen, or Ryan?"

"Max-"

"Love is fake (Y/N). Why do you try to fucking hard?" He snapped.

"Love comes in many ways kiddo. Parental love, sexual love, or romantic. Eventually we're all going to feel all of those one way or another..."

"Parental?"

"What a GOOD parent feels for either their child, or somebody else's. Or what a child feels for their parents-"

"Like I want to have sex with my mom!" Nurf yelled.

"No. Nope. No. I'm pretty sure that's wrong..." I said, my lips folding back into my mouth. "Max you're going to love some guy or girl, and they're going to love you too..."

"Do you... love me?" He asked.

"In a platonic way, yes." I smiled.

"The fuck does that mean?"

"It means I would never have a relationship with you. That would be pedophilia." I chuckled.

"Oh." He said. "So are you like... my mom now?"

"Yes... yes I am..." I smiled.

"I-I love you too, Mom." He said blushing.