NEW NINJAGO THEORY! THE SERPENTINE ARE RELATED TO CHIMA?

Cole: Hey guys, sorry we haven't been uploading as much lately, but we've been busy.

Jay: We had to go to Wu's funeral, and, we'll, never mind that.

Cole: But anyway, we've thought of a new theory!

Jay: Just read the title.

Cole: So, let's start.

Jay: First, let's look at Pythor.

Jay: You can see that crystal in his chest, which could be dried up Chi

Jay: You can see that crystal in his chest, which could be dried up Chi. The color and the spot of it are similar to the one in the show.

Cole: Next, we have that giant floating thing in Chima. The big rock. We know that the FSM could move mountains, so he could've been the one to do so.

Jay: Then there are some clues, including the serpentine. The animals in Chima are similar to the Serpentine, and we have not yet seen snakes in Chima.

Cole: Then there's the fact that Tommy Andreasean has actually CONFIRMED that the Serpentine may be related to Chima animals.

Jay: And last but not least, we have that Chima is an actual realm, so this theory CAN actually be canon.

Cole: So, yep, this was a bit different, but anyway, if you have any other clues, tell us below!

Jay: Remeber to comment, like, and subscribe!

Cole: Follow!