OFFICIAL LEGO NINJAGO WEBSITE MOVIE NAMES! REACTION!

Jay: Okay, so, we found this online, and thought we needed to show you it.

Cole: The official Ninjago Website LEGO Ninjago Movie Character Spots.

Jay: First, Master Wu!

MASTER WU

This wise, all-knowing mentor promises to teach his students to become ninja masters but first they must find their inner peace ... or is that piece? He wants them to rely less on their mechs and more on themselves and each other. Wu is Lord Garmadon's brother, and uncle to Lloyd. He carries a staff he can play like a flute, and a hat that doubles as a flotation device. Years of meditation have not softened this warrior's edges – or his tongue – and though his students might think he's "way old," Wu is still full of surprises.

Jay: Flotation device? Really?

Cole: No one would like to listen to THAT music..

Jay: His TONGUE?! Does that mean some swearing?

Cole: I'm already wierded out. Now Lloyd!

Jay: Is that a word?

LLOYD

As the legendary Green Ninja, Lloyd is a Master Builder and the leader of a secret ninja force protecting NINJAGO City from the most notorious villain of all time: Lord Garmadon. Crowds cheer the Green Ninja as a hero, but when he takes off his mask they only see him as Lloyd, the boy unfortunate enough to be Garmadon's son. It's hard for him to make friends or get through a day at school because Garmadon ruins everything. Still, Lloyd yearns to have a real relationship with his dad.

Jay: The LEGO Movie reference with the master builder thing.

Cole: Kinda sad. Now ME!

COLE

A ninja who loves to move and groove, Cole is never without his music. He even likes to hear Master Wu play the flute. Cole's mech has built-in turntables and a powerful sub-woofer, creating waves of intense sound to seriously rock his opponents and blast their mechs into pieces, not to mention shatter the windows of nearby cars and buildings.