2. Introductions

Carelessly you flung a duffel bag over your muscular shoulder earning a clank as it hit your back. It was full of your dearest weaponry, ever since you were younger you took an interest in knives and even would practice with them wherever you were, which greatly displeased Karlhienz since you broke every china and threw knives at the faces of all his portraits and paintings. As you gradually got older you began to specialise not just in knives but in greater blades such as the scythe, you had it on you at all times. The scythe was retractable and could be made into an extremely small size which you kept as a keychain, but when it was at full length it was approximately three metres.

Leaving the mansion where you stayed with Karlhienz you waited as the driver pulled up, he took your bag and placed it in the trunk as you muttered a thanks to him. Opening the door you sat inside, sighing you turned your head towards the tinted window fogging it slightly with your warm breath. Looking out Karlhiez stood in the second floor creepily gazing at you as you made eye contact with him. His eyes flashed their infamous red as the limo began to drive off, his figure gradually becoming smaller and smaller.

Sighing you rested your tired head on your palm gazing at the passing scenery. In a bored tone you asked the driver "How long til we get there?" He ignored you which made you huff in annoyance. ' I might as well be talking to a wall'

The driver began slowing down as he pulled up to the steel gates of what you presumed to be your destination. They swung open, creaking as they went. Driving up to the front of the mansion you stepped out of the limo leaning your elbow on its roof as you examined your temporary home 'Nice place'

Picking up your bags you held them over your shoulder as you attempted to fix your (H/C) with your spare hand. You had to look slightly presentable. Your (S/C) hand was just about to make contact with the door until it opened by itself. Confused you peeked your head in to see no one there 'Great, it's haunted' you chuckled at your sarcastic thoughts and entered, "Hello?" Your deep voice bounced off the walls emitted an echo into the unknown territory.

Turning to your right you came face to nose with a male. Being tall you had to slightly look down at him, possibly coming off as intimidating 'Stupid height' you internally laughed. "And, Who might you be?" He spoke in a respectable manner, almost as if he was an authority figure looking down on you. Taking in his appearance he wore a suit similar to one of a butler. His hair was purple which contrasted to his pale skin. Eyes red hidden behind his glasses, adjustable them he glared at you. "(M/N), your father sent me" sighing he began to mumble "Shuu did you know about this?" He asked in annoyance. Looking around you spotted a blonde spread out on a couch close to the door. How you hadn't noticed him before you didn't know. You guessed that was Shuu. His eyes were closed and he had earphones in his ears, the music he played was classical and you could hear it from where you stood, giving that you had sensitive hearing. "The man said something about it over the phone" he replied in a bored tired tone.

"Fu~Fu~ Who's this?" You felt hot breathing against your neck as the new strange male questioned in a flirty tone. 'Great' sarcasm laced your thoughts. Facing the male he smirked up at you. He wore a fedora that was tilted at an angle. His hair poked out from his hat shining a red colour. His eyes gleamed green, that held many emotions behind them, mainly lust. "Why are you so quiet stone~chan?" He voice sickened you, reminding you entirely of Karlhienz. "Look Pancake someone else has arrived to be broken by Ore-sama" "He smells sweet, ne~ teddy" two more vampires flooded into the room accompanied by a blonde girl who was clearly frightened by them. 'That must be their sacrificial bride, poor girl'

Clearly not liking all the attention you began to nervously rub your arm, a small habit you had adapted, you weren't good with social situations so this was like a nightmare for you. A loud crumble caught everyones attention as an albino punched his fist into the wall. "Will.You.All.Shut.Up!" His voiced was laced with venom as he spoke through gritted teeth. 'Must have anger problems' "Subaru, how many times must, I tell you to stop putting holes in the walls" clearly irritated he scolded the albino only to receive a "tsk"

"Now that everyone is here, I can introduce you all" with every name he said he would gesture his gloved hand in there direction. "That is Shuu, the oldest. I am Rejii the second oldest. The triplets Ayato, Laito and Kanato" each triplet gave some silly remark when their name was spoken but you chose to ignore them only focusing on Rejii. "that is Subaru" glancing over to the albino again, you couldn't help but look him over. His hair was stark white and faded into a light pink. His eyes were red filled with hatred and anger. He wore a ripped white shirt with a black jacket, black pants and white boots. He leaned against the wall with his arms crossed, as you looked up, you made eye contact. He glared right at you, which for some reason made you feel warm.  'Strange'

"And that is Yui, which you probably guessed is our sacrificial bride" Yui bowed in respect as she whispered a "Nice to meet you" choosing to be nice to the visible frightened girl you replied back quietly "You too" her magenta eyes sparkled as she blushed.

"Ah~ So stone~chan can speak" Laito mocked you from the couch. 'What a pathetic nickname' "Ore~sama wishes he could be the only one to hear you speak, toast" Ayato smirked as he leaned forward from his sitting position. 'Did he call me toast?' While the two out of the three were coming up with weird nicknames for you, Kanato began giggling to his teddy that he clung to for dear life. 'Well he's crazy'

Rejii's coughing broke you from your thoughts "Why exactly did the man send you?" Scratching the back of your neck you replied without emotion "You're all in danger and I'm here to protect you" You decided to leave out the part about not letting them take too much blood from Yui, so they wouldn't get angered. "We don't need you, filthy half breed" Subarus harsh words could cut through air. Facing him you smirked which not only slightly startled Subaru but a couple of his brothers too. "Well you're stuck with me"