1. A Request

Walking down the long dark corridor you made a swift turn around the corner and headed straight into the room in front of you. Upon entering with a creak the male within the shadows came toward you almost like a predator stalking its prey. Standing straight with your hands behind your back you waited patiently for orders from Karlhienz since he had summoned you on such an short notice 'Whatever it is, it better be important'. You hated being in the same space as Karlhienz he irritated you, disgusted you and terrified you all at the same time but you would never show it as a sign of respect. As much as you hated him, you were thankful that he was there when you were all alone. Your mother and father were both murdered when you were fairly young, so remembering their faces was out of question and ever since then Karlhiez has raised you, trained you to fight and hunt, for you were a half vampire. Your father was a pure blood vampire and mother a human, your father had been close to Karlhiez, which gave him all the more reason to take you in. "Ah~ (M/N)" he placed his long slender cold fingers under your chin in a teasing manner staring straight into your (E/C) eyes, smirk upon his face. You showed no facial expressions in return for his actions that would disgusted you to no end. He had always been that way with you, using your body as he pleased, you knew if you disobeyed him or struggled against his perverted touches your punishment would be immense, which you experienced first hand on numerous occasions.

Releasing his hand from your chin he stepped beside you resting his arm upon your stiff shoulder "I have a request of you" gaining your attention you tilted your head toward him still showing no emotion. Giving no reply he continued "I want you to go to my sons mansion" sliding his arm off your shoulder you replied in a curt voice "What for?" Aura changing completely he began to explain "Recently I've heard rumours that my sons, the heirs to my family are being targeted" "What do you want me to do about it" Clicking his fingers he began walking out, you following in toe "You are to go there and keep an eye on each of them" You nodded as he continued  "Oh, also I'd like for you to protect their sacrificial bride, make sure they don't kill her, they can get carried away at times" he mumbled the last part as they reminded him of himself when it came to blood, especially your blood for it was the sweetest he had ever tasted making it hard for him to resist you. Placing your hand in your pocket you sighed "Is that all?" "You just reminded me!" You sweat dropped at how forgetful the vampire was "You are not to have any romantic or sexual relations with my sons, or their bride" 'I have no intention to' "Right,When do I leave?" You questioned. "Tonight, pack your things and be outside at midnight sharp, a driver will be waiting for you, that is all" with a wave of his hand he was off to do whatever it is he does. 'They better not be like that asshole'