His Reckless Little Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

Jack stared at the drunk Japanese who has his blue flannel shirt already hanging off his shoulder while grinding his body to Edward. The sight of his bare tattooed shoulder enticed Jack a little.

"Goddammit Jack Fucking Louis do something with this kid in heat!" Edward's raised voice snapped Jack to reality, he was still trying his hardest to keep his face on a safe distant from the drunk horny guy. Jack then understood why Edward's voice raised previously- the bulge on his black jeans can be seen."Ookaaayy...," he said, staring at Edward Sr. while raising brows then lifted his eyes to Edward's eyes level. With a sheepish smile he continued,".......you're gay."

A murderous glare thrown to him before Jack quickly raised his both hands then quickly grabbed Taka by arms, lifted him off Edward's lap. "Let's go kiddo." Jack dragged the staggered Japanese guy to the dance floor leaving Edward on the couch alone with a hard on. He needs to do something to get the bulge down so he messaged his friend.

'Hey, say something to turn me off. I have an unwanted hard on.'

Few seconds later his friend replied, 'Unwanted hard on? How the hell that happened lel.'

Edward had a not amuse face then he replied with only triple dots.

'Oh alright, you don't have to tell if you don't want to. Hm.. a thing that turn someone off...how about, Trump is the sexiest motherfucker I have ever seen.' his friend replied. Saved him with the nauseous fantasy.

'I want to puke, thanks man.'

The message ended with that.

Edward stared at his middle part and let out a relieve sigh when saw his little friend already back to sleep. He proceeded to drink instead of joining others to dance instead. He needed to cool off his head. What an embarrassing night.

The DJ played the popular song 'Closer' as everyone began slow dancing with their partner in a dim light romantic atmosphere. Taka hooked his arms around Jack's neck, clinging onto him due to their height difference. With Taka being 5'6" and Jack is 6'1". Jack stooped a little and Taka stood on tip toe making their face became closer before their mouth pressed to each other as Jack grabbed Taka's head pulling him closer to deepen their kiss. His hand then lowered to Taka's ass, groping the soft and bubbly cute buns.

Meanwhile at Taka's house, Toru was chilling while watching Walking Dead on Netflix alone with only beers as his company. While in the middle of the zombies shooting scene, his phone suddenly became noisy with Instagram notifications which caused him to pick up his phone as he opened his Instagram and saw a DM from Levy, Taka's bisexual female friend. He was surprised, Taka's friends are mostly the type of people he can't get along. He never even talked or met with this Levy girl but he knows few things about her because she's one of Feldy's friend. To receive a message from her all of sudden is extremely unusual.

"You're Toru from One OK Rock right? You have to come to the club ASAP. Taka is drunk and things are going crazy"

"How crazy?"

Then she sent him a video of Taka and Jack Louis- Twilite Rock's guitarist, making out in the club's dancing floor like there is no tomorrow.

His face is still calm but deep inside he is furious. He had seen this coming, he is always fine with his little lover's young soul high on hormones, fooling around with either boys and girls he associated with but what shown in the video, is something he just can't tolerate. That is going too far.

Toru stormed off to fetch his leather jacket, the one Taka would also wear occasionally, and his car keys. The blonde guitarist then walk towards the door, leaving behind the TV still on while displaying the scene where zombies were eating one of the main characters alive.