His Reckless Little Boyfriend

It was one of the usual lively nights, where many people from different kind of backgrounds met in one place in the city -the dance floor brightly illuminated by neon lights, loud EDM music blasted as people dancing vigorously in groups or with their partner either in drunken or sober state.Nevertheless everyone was enjoying themselves. The night club is their escapism from their stressful shitty real life.

Among the crowd, a short Japanese guy can be seen drinking at the seat between two 5SOS members, Ashton and Calum and two other girls, Levy and Briana.

"Who the hell he think he is?! That little shit!!"

Taka angrily said in the back of his mind. Silently dissatisfied, recalled how a Japanese junior male actor has been so dangerously close to Toru before they went overseas, even going so far DM him in Instagram,

'I'm cuter than you so Toruge-niiyan likes me more! :p'

The four were exchanging worried stare as Taka sipped his 10th Jack Daniels. He proceeded to pour down the 11th shot into his small alcohol glass when Ashton grabbed his hand,

"That's enough Taka. You're already drunk."

The Japanese's face clearly shown how badly he was drunk. With a tipsy grin he hooked his arms around Ashton's neck, "Nooo....not... dr-" hiccups cutted his word, "drank..."

"Okay. Then answer this simple question. What's my name?"

"Pshh... Daz...ezzyy... your..name...ish..' To.ru... Yo'.. dick....ish.. .... 11..insh'.."

Ashton has a shocked but amuse face. The two girls gasped in disbelief before raised their brows to each other. Calum rolled his eyes at the two girls. The look the two girls had whenever they find out a guy in their friends circle is either gay or bi always irritating him for some reason.

"Well... his partner has bigger size than you two.. I'm sorta jealous of Taka," said Brianna to Calum while staring at Taka who's still wrapping his arms around Ashton's neck while the drummer seemed to be having fun messing up with the poor drunk guy- by asking dangerous questions which replied with much honesty by the latter. Calum stared at Ashton and her with 'I'm so done' face.

Soon afterwards Edward and Jack from Twilite Rock band went to join them. At instant Ashton stood, Taka still clinging to his neck. "Perfect timing. Here, take back you guys' drunk son. Our babysitting hours here are over," he said to the newcomers.

Ashton pushed drunk Taka to Edward while both had confused face,staring in speechless as Ashton, Calum and the girls went into the crowd to dance. The two went to sit at the club's couch with Taka straddled Edward's lap, clinging to his neck. All of sudden Taka leaned closer to his face before drunk said to him,

"Fuck me and I will love youuuu..!!! Pleaseee....!!"

The left out with drunk guy band members had their eyes shot opened in shocked, staring at each with their faces flushed. Jack rolled his eyes and sighed, before he gave his fellow band a 'to bear with it' look.

"THE FUCK?! NO FUCKING WAY!" he said with a little difficulty because Taka tried to press his lips to Edward. He gently pushing Taka's face away while replying to Jack.

"He looks like a 15 years old brat and there'll be people calling the cops on me! It'll be a huge fucked up misunderstanding!!" Edward strongly object Jack's suggestion, as he imagine tomorrow's BBC News tittle with horrified face:

'TWILITE ROCK'S VOCALIST CAUGHT MOLESTING UNDERAGE ASIAN TEEN IN CLUB'

Noooooo!!! He couldn't let that happened!, the not sparkled man screamed in his head.