Dark X Skyler (SURPRISE)

She didn't request it, but here's a lil' surprise for the role-play queen @SkylerWarner5 !! 

If you have any requests, ask me in the comments, or just message me! I'll gladly write you a one-shot!

-----------------------------------

She kept walking into the haunted house, determined to find the 'oh so scary' demon everyone was talking about. Some claim to have seen him. Some say everyone who saw him didn't survive and never came out of the house again. No one dared to enter the house alone. Not even with friends. But Skyler was different. She was very interested and asked her friends to go with her, but no one believed in it and didn't want to waste their time. Or they were secretly scared as hell but didn't dare to admit it. Though Skyler wanted to know. She had to know. 

Skyler arrived at huge stairs that lead up. She stepped up the first stair, but her foot fell through the old wood. She yelled in pain, feeling the sharp, old wood stab in her ankle. "Goddamnit, fuck!" She mumbled to herself. She carefully pulled her foot back up, and rolled up her pants a little to look at the deep, now bleeding wound. "shit" she whispered to herself. "well...let's not go upstairs then" She mumbled to herself before she stood up straight, ready to keep exploring the place. 

Suddenly raspy, deep voiced chuckles echoed all around her. Sky gulped, getting a little nervous, but she didn't want to show that she was afraid. She looked around her, "hello?" She asked, her voice shaking the slightest bit. "Who's there!?" She asked again, but no answer. The dark chuckling had stopped and the house was dead silent again. She opened a creaking door that lead to a dark room, with no windows. She stepped in, and shone the flashlight on her phone into the room.  Then she jumped and yelped softly right after the door behind her got slammed shut. She gulped. "stop that, who ever you are! This isn't funny!" She wondered if it were her friends who were screwing with her. But she didn't remember telling her friends when she was going to go to the haunted house. 

"god, why did I have to go alone...in the damn dark" She whispered to herself as she looked around the room. Then she turned to the door, trying to open it, but it wouldn't budge. Then Skyler heard the deep, raspy laughter again. But this time, it was behind her. Sky turned around almost as fast as the speed of light with a soft gasp. Suddenly there was a man with pale skin and pitch black hair, wearing a suit, sitting at a table. It looked as if there was light shining on him from above because his eyes were in the shadow of his eyebrows. It seemed like his grey-ish skin was glowing, but there was no light anywhere to be seen. The man was glitching, and sitting with his hands intertwined at the table. 

Was this the demon everyone was talking about?

Sky gulped, "wh-...who are you?" She couldn't help her voice shaking like crazy. A wicked grin appeared on the man's face, "you amuse me when you're scared" He simply said, not answering her question. "A-are you the demon everyone's talking about..?" She asked curious, trying to sound sweet and innocent, almost begging him for mercy and not to hurt her. The creepy, glitching man laid his hands open on the table, "You seem clever enough to answer that question yourself" He looked blankly at her. The man gestured towards the seat on the other head of the table, "sit down, why don't you" he commanded. 

Skyler decided to obey him. Who knew what this man could do to her if she didn't listen. And then again, what's so bad about sitting down? Sky had been walking for quite some time. "I'm assuming you're wondering who I actually am...?" The man slightly lifted his chin to look at Sky's face. She nodded quick, but small. He took a deep breath and lifted his open hands, gesturing towards himself, "I...am Darkiplier...but you may call me Dark" He said, sounding a little less scary for his being. Sky nodded once in response, telling him she understood. "May I ask what you are doing here...alone...at night..." Dark asked as a  slight grin took shape on his lips. 

"I-...I wanted to see you..." She answered obedient. Dark nodded, "Is that so...how...sweet" He tried to smile, but it looked like Dark was grinning wickedly back at her. Sky decided to try to smile sweetly back at him, but it looked like a fake, nervous smile. "Are you..afraid?" Dark asked. Skyler nodded in all honesty, "People tell horrible stories..a-about you...they say you kill e-everyone who comes in here..." she explained. Dark lowered his chin. Sky still couldn't see his eyes. 

"do you want...to die..?" Dark asked blankly, slightly tilting his head to the side. Skyler shook her head quick. "then WHY, did you COME HERE!?!" Dark yelled with his eyebrows lowered, leaning a bit forward. Sky jumped in her seat, "I-...I didn't believe it" She told him. Dark looked blankly at her for quite a while, studying Skyler's features. Sky studied Dark, not really knowing what else to do. She didn't dare to stand up, or move at all.

"Well you are quite the interesting human being..." Dark finally said, tilting his head to the side, trying to smile but again, it turned out more as a seductive grin. Sky smiled shyly and blushed slightly. She had to admit that Dark was quite the handsome demon. His voice was deep and his shoulders were broad. His hair looked soft and his eyes...well, she couldn't see those. "thank you" She finally answered after a little while of silence. "I will not hurt you...do not be afraid  of me" Dark explained to her, laying his hands open on the table again. Sky sighed relieved and she couldn't believe that she was falling for a demon. 

"I never believed this would happen to me" Dark put his hand on his chest slowly and calm, not wanting to scare Skyler. "But I feel like I'm falling for a human being..." He told her, laying his hand back down on the table onto his other. Skyler blushed, and wanted to answer, but Dark spoke before she could, "I will let you go...and let you visit me whenever you want...but promise me...do not talk to anyone about me...tell them there's nothing here...and tell them not to come here anymore..." He explained to her, slightly moving his head to the side and tilting it forward in between his glitching. Skyler nodded, "I will" She answered as she stood up but hissed in pain, feeling the wound in her ankle sting. "Do not worry about your ankle...go home...you will be okay" Dark said in his calm way of talking. Skyler smiled and nodded once in response. 

"I will be here...waiting for you" Dark stood up, intertwining his hands behind his back and bowed his head slightly to Sky. She smiled back, nodded once and turned around to walk out of the house. Dark stood there, watching her walk out...

"...until we meet again..."