Chapter Ten A Headache With A Cupcake

Sam's POV

I'm half awake right now and all I can hear is pounding in my ears and the shower running. I curled up in a ball and tried to block out the noise that is mainly my head feeling like some one is trying to hammer a nail in my head. I groaned shoving a pillow over my face.The bathroom door opens Harry is humming a song. "Wake up sleepy head' he shakes me trying to make me move. "Mhm go away" he pulls the covers off my face." Go away" i pull the covers back over." Fine I guess you don't get food" i poped my head  "What kind of food?"

"Nope not telling you unless you get up and give me a kiss " he pulls down the covers exposing my whole body."Hey I'm cold!" He laughs pulling me into his lap wrapping around me with his arms " Better?"he asks rubbing my thigh with his large hand drawing circles making my body tingle. "Mhm now  what food are you getting me?"I tilt my head to look back at him. "Well it's gonna be a surprise " he smirks

"What you need to tell me?!-ow"I rub my forehead " What do you have a hang over or something? "he says sarcastically"Now where's my good morning kiss?" he poke his cheek hinting at me "Nope" he pouts at me " That's  not what you said at night" "Harry!" I elbowed his side" Well technically you didn't say anything think you moaned alot and you screamed m-" "I get it Haz I was drunk and when I get drunk well let's just say I'm a little kinky" I giggle. " He scoffs "Yeah a little"

To be honest when he is being cheeky he is the most attractive well except for his dark side that almost never happens.I kiss his cheek " There now tell meh!" "Nope it's a surprise" he lifts me up bridal style " Harry put me down!" I squeal he carry me down stairs he tiptoes past Ynna and Niall and puts sets me down on the counter He walks to the oven and takes out a store bought cupcake on a pan.I laugh picking up legs crossing them Indian. He carefully puts the cupcake on a small plate and walks over to me.

He looks so attractive but he is only in a towel wrapped around his waist.He hands me the plate and smirks "Enjoy" I bite into the cupcake and I instantly know where he got it. "You got this from my shop didn't you" he puts on a fake frown "What i would never,  besides I know you love them." He slides his index finger through the icing then links it off his finger. "Mhm- there really good " I take a little icing on my finger and put it on his nose " Now there's my cupcake" he smiles trying to use his tongue to lick it off. "Ha! here left me" I lick it off his noise.  "Your a good Cupcake " I joke hopping down from the counter.

I walk to the TV room to see Ynna and Niall still asleep. I wonder why-  well they were hammered drunk. I tip toe past them and walk up stairs grabbing the handle I feel Harry hot breath on my neck."And what are you doing? " I open the door and walk on " I need to at least put some pants on and i need to go open the shop and work for awhile." I slip on my black shorts and grab my crop top shop shirt with a cupcake on it. "Well is it ok if I come and hang for a while I'm free all day" my mouth drops in awh , he almost never comes to the shop because it is a main place where some of his fans go. "Sure but are you sure?- I mean aren't you afraid you will get mobbed? " he looks down at me and smiles.

"Nope not as long as I can hang out with you all day" he kisses my forehead before walking to the dresser and dropping his towel.  Usually I would gripe to put his towel back on but today it was quite a nice view.

____

After we both got dressed I drove us to the shop.Harry wanted to drive me at first but I told him it would be safer that people didn't recognize his car. I unlocked the door Harry intently watching behind me.

Harrys POV

Sam's so calm, not caring what people think about her. She loved all of the fans she never got mad over them being mean to her. I love her for that.

I followed her Into the shop and hoped on the counter. Instantly 3 girls walked in the looked up from their phones and say me then screamed. Sam jumped up " Hey girls Harry's here" the girls ran up to me and started taking pictures. Sam interrupted. "Now you know the rules no pic without? " "Cupcakes! " the girls finished her sentence.  Sam have each  girl a cupcake and she took pictures with all of them. More people came and the girls left."You give cupcake out to the fans" She nods "Only the first few"

I smiled knowing how kind she was."How many fans do you get per day" she thought for a moment "I would say about 50 to 100, they call it the directioner pent house, it's good for business and they allways ALWAYS ask if me and you are dating and I always laugh." she shake her head smiling.

For the rest of the day l sat around helping Sam and watching her run around every once in a while looking at  her nice bum moving back and force. The phone rang and she ran over to get it.

Her face froze and she slammed the phone down ."Harry take care of the store I have to go" she ran behind the counter yanking off a key from her neck and unlocking the shelf and took out a medium sized box.  "I will be back" she ran to the door."Sam what's going on?" my voice shaky.

"Harry just stay in the shop and don't leave unless I call you" before I could answer she ran out the door.

Hey it me sorry the chapter was short It will be longer next time.

Make sure to vote favorite and comment!

Luv ya!!

-Blamethedimples