Twenty Eight Everything

All I Want (Kodaline)

Harry

"Are you ready for the flight Haz? " I look over to the blonde I once knew, the greeny - blue eyes that make me melt at the seems as they watch me intently for answer. My mind un fuzzez and her light features turn to dust, Rachels brown eyes look at me with a dull expression on her face. The curves of her lips propped up in a small smile showing her small piercing on it.

"Yeah I'm just glad to get out of the house " I look away, bending down, nervously retying my boot hoping the small talk would subside.

"This is it" I say pushing the door open with my foot, since my hands were full. I set the bags down on the stairs pulling off my jacket and setting it on top of my suit case.

"So are you remodeling?" Her voice full of confusion. I shake my head turning around to an empty house, my jaw drops. No tables, no lamps, no couches, nothing. My mouth opening and closing but no sound coming out. Trying to wrap my head around the situation.

"Go up stairs" I say sternly, walking towards the kitchen looking left and right. Nothing nothing nothing! Where did it all go,did someone steal it?I run my hand through my hair tugging at the roots trying to calm my nerves. My question is answered when I reach the kitchen.On the counter there is a bottle of Scotch, a note taped to the top. I yank the bottle off the table and read the note.

"Since you don't want me in your life I guess I will take all of my stuff and be gone. Have a drink, you'll need it. ;)

I crumble up the note and throw to the bin, it hits the floor, even the bin is gone. How can she take all of my things and leave. A thought hits me, she hired the decorator for the house. I groan hit the wall with my back before sliding to the cold tile floor.

She hired the decorator, the decorator bought everything and put it on the bill. A bill that Sam payed for. Everything is hers, except for my clothes none of this house is mine. She even took the damn banana hanger.

"The only thing up stairs is your clothes on the floor and a pillow in what I think was the master bed room" she says walking in and standing over me. I nod getting up and heading up the stairs.

She left my pillow, I pick it up smelling the white fabric engulfing me in her scent. Roses. She allways smelled like roses.Roses in the crisp morning air, dew dripping off the petals.Her favorite flower was roses, she allways smiled when I gave her an unexpected bouquet of them. Kissing my cheek and neck in gratitude everytime. The clothes are folded on the floor, the pants and shoes on one side of the room and the shirts and jackets on the other, my favorite pair of boots closest to the door. She sometimes said' You might as well leave at the door so I don't hear you gripping about one lost boot all the bloody time' A tear rolls down my cheek hitting the pillow below me.

Why did I do it? Why did I kiss her? Why did she have to come into my life and have it go up in flames? Why is she still here? She only wants my money. I could have Sam in my arms if it wasn't for Rachels teasing and pushing into the kiss that night. That night was a blur, 18 shots of tequila and one red dress.That dress was to blame how her body curved in it was she got it form boner.com/precum that's how good it looked.Both of us drunk and alone in a tour bus.All it took was one dare and that was the end.'I dare you to take me outside and show me who's boss' she whispered in my ear, my dominant nature taking control of me in the moment. Her skin pressed up against mine, her plump intoxicating lips sucking on mine like a lolly in a child's mouth. It hurts me, it burns me , it scars me from what I have done.But it scared her even more.