Chapter fifty five

MEERA'S POV

All the events for the wedding passed by smoothly. From sangeet to haldi. Taeyong did not talk to me. Everytime I looked at him, I found him staring at me. But the moment he felt my stares, he looked away.

We were currently getting ready for the wedding. I adjusted my saree and smiled at my reflection. Nice

Today is a big day

Today is a big day.

Mallika and Ten's wedding.

TAEYONG'S POV

"Are you ready for your big day?" I asked Ten as the stylist placed a turban on Ten's head.

"I feel so weird." He pouted. I hope I feel that soon.

"Oh hyung. Meera is here." Jeno came and informed us. I quickly turned around to see her at the doorstep with Doyoung.

Beautiful.

She gracefully walked towards us and talked to the stylist. They both left as the stylist left us.

"How are you feeling?" She asked Ten while placing a small bowl on the dressing table.

"I want to thro-" He quickly covered his mouth and ran to the bathroom.

"Did he eat something bad?" She asked me. I looked around to see if I was the one she asked that question.

She asked me!

"Not much. Just those sweets which the priest gave after the morning event."

"All of them?"

"Yes. He said that it is considered as an offering from the Gods." I explained Ten's point of view as Meera chuckled at my response.

She chuckled at my answer!

"A small bite was enough. How did he eat all those eight sweets?" She laughed at the end.

"He is already nervous and on top of that he ate all the sweets given to him." I just smiled at that.

I can't believe we are having a simple conversarion now. Ten please stay in the bathroom for the next fifteen minutes. Jhaebal.