BONUS CHAPTER I - The Part Where A Wedding Was Just The Beginning

Mulai dari awal

"Bonked?" Jade giggled.

"You're not listening!" Perrie sighed out, feeling a bit irked.

"I am listening . . . but 'bonked'?."

"Yes, Jade. Bonked. Having sexual intercourse," Perrie deadpanned, raising an eyebrow.

"You could've just used an understandable term instead of saying such childish words."

Jade waited a minute for Perrie to at least chuckle at her comment, but it looked like Perrie didn't have that kind of sense of humor. Jade didn't mind though as she hurled her girlfriend in and pressed her lips against Perrie's. Perrie smiled and pulled Jade closer to deepen the kiss, and just when things are starting to heat up, she pulled away, making sure she seductively dragged Jade's bottom lip before letting it go.

Jade beamed. "You're cute."

"T.Y," Perrie giggled. "It means 'thank you', by the way."

"Again, you're cute."

"And again, T.Y. But we really have to go to Anne and prep ourselves. The wedding's gonna start in less than an hour."

Jade puckered her lips. "Kiss me first before we go."

Perrie rolled her eyes but did so anyway.

~•~•~

Seeing as though the bright sun is out today, radiating its heat upon the guests in the wedding ceremony, Perrie started to wonder what it would be like getting married in the beach this ravishing. The ocean water was beautifully cascading across the land — an impeccable sight for her as she watches. There is a small breeze that offers a slight chill, which provides relief from the warmth of the sun.

Perrie wanted nothing more than to marry in this exact location as well.

Just when a faint magical sound of a piano performing 'A Thousand Years', all guests fixated their attention on the bridesmaids who have amassed at the entrance, lining up to walk down the aisle. It was Perrie first who walked down the aisle, and then it was Jade, then Jesy, and lastly Anne, before they formed a single file on the right side of the altar.

It was a moment before Jade lightly tapped Perrie's shoulder and leaned closer to her when she acknowledged.

"I'm actually very excited for the reception," Jade whispered.

Perrie raised her eyebrow disbelievingly. "No. You're excited for us to do it again during the reception."

Although Jade looked earnest (and suggestive), Perrie could not help but notice the hint of an exultant smile plastered onto the woman's face.

"See? That's why I love you."

"Because I'm correct?"

Jade beamed and kissed her lips lovingly. "Because you're you."

Perrie rolled her eyes, chuckled quietly, and turned to face the aisle again, refusing to let the flame in her stomach pervade her all the way up 'til her cheeks become conflagrant as well as she tries to focus her attention on the groomsmen who are now coming one by one this time. Perrie couldn't count in one hand how many times she had to chastise herself for being a blushing mess, but figured that dating Jade Thirlwall ensues this and decides to just go with the flow.