Chapter 8: Yes

Clare POV.
I get out of bed when Connor wakes me up. I go put on my outfit I run to the Buffie's room. I got her up and dressed. Then we leave.

On the plane at breakfast

Connor POV
I play with the ring in my pocket and wait for breakfast to arrive. I look over and see Clare on her phone and Buffie is asleep. Whe breakfast arrives Buff wakes up to eat. I smile at Clare, she smiles back, I lean in to hug her but she holds up a pregnancy test. It is positive. I grab her hand and look at her. "Clare I know we have been through the best and the worst together, but we always stay true to each other, we now will have 2 kids. I love you. Will you marry me?" I ask biting my lip. She is crying and she nods. I put the ring on her finger and kiss her. She hugs me and I am now crying too. I smile and start to drink my coffee.

In Hawaii!

Clare POV
We run off the plane, I can't believe I'm going to get married to Connor! Clare Franta has a nice ring to it! We go to our apartment and relax for a little bit until there is a knock at the door. I go to answer and standing out there is a little boy.

Little boys POV
(2 hours ago)
"Carder get your ass down here now!!!" I run downstairs I hope I'm not in trouble. I go over my dad is holding a bag he holds my hand and we get into his car. We drive for about one hour until we are next to the ocean and there is only a few people here. My dad helps me out the takes me over to the ocean and sets down my bag. I look at him. He lets go of my hand and runs to the car and takes off. Maybe he will come back? I decided to start walking. After about 1 hour of walking I come to a hotel. I go inside and see and man and woman with a girl my age. I follow them without them seeing to there room. I sit outside of it for a minute and put on shoes since I don't have any on.

Them I knock. After a few minutes the girl shows up. She looks worried. She picks me up and sets me on the counter. The man walks over to her, "why are you here?" She asks washing off my face. "My dad brought me to the beach and left so I started walking, I saw you guys coming in and decided to see if you guys will be my mom and dad?" I ask hoping they will say yes. They walk out of the room and talk for a little until they come back.

"Yes we will be you mom and dad! Now what's your name and how old are you?" "I'm carder and I'm 4. I say while they put me down, "I'm Clare and this is my boyfriend/fiancé Connor, but you can call us mom and dad, over there is Buffie our-- your sister. And I'm also 7 months pregnant with a baby girl," she says pointing to her stomach. I nod and we go watch TV. I end up falling asleep next to Connor. I love my new family!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boo! Did I scare you?

Hey so new update! It's still the first day of editing and I'm literally hidden in my room trying to get it all done today!

Please Vote, Comment, and Share!

Stay pretty Tigers!

Editing ✔️