DISCONTINUED

I'm Back. [Sorta/Kinda]

When I started this account, I was 12 and majorly obsessed with 1D as you all know the craze was back then. I never thought me simply sitting in my bedroom writing a chapter could impact not only my life but yours as well. I loved every single second of it. I would get so excited to come home from school to write something that at the time, I was proud of.

As time went on, I experimented with different fanfics to what is in the works currently. Every single character and how I imagined them came to life in my mind and I love each and every single one of them still to this day. I love every single book that I had countless thoughts about rewriting them for you guys...to give you all something better than before.

Why are you never on anymore? I put a stretch on these books that not even I could keep up with, hence so many delays [apologies on my part]. But as time went on I gradually fell from the 1D fandom.

I'm having a difficult time writing for something that I'm not extremely passionate about as I once was when I started these fanfics. I've grown as not only a person, but as a writer as well. When I look back on these published works...I cringe at how bad they are written. HOW DID YALL PUT UP ? I literally hate so much of each fanfic.

As I've said, I'm not passionate about one direction as I used to be back when I joined wattpad. It is extremely difficult to continue writing about people that I can't write about. I've kinda...moved on I guess? I think I would hurt you all more with writing, excuse my language, shitty material that you all wouldn't like more than I hurt myself.

I say it all the time, excuse after excuse that I would put up a chapter. But if I'm being quite honest, I haven't even touched these books. They are like the ones that sit on the shelf collecting dust for an x amount of years.

You all have given me the upmost love when it came to my stories and I NEVER thought I would make it this far with my writing without any one of you.

And No, I'm not out of this fandom, I'm sorta just there. I'm not a crazy 12 year old child like I once was. I've grown up and when you grow up, you move on with your life and things that were once important start to fade.

I'm now on the side of the fandom that hangs low. I support each of the boys individually as solo artists and I still thing they are magnificent as a band. But as I previously said, it's hard writing something that you really don't have the motivation for anymore.

So as of now, these books are going on a PERMANENT HIATUS
I make no promises that I will touch these books again simply because I can't really keep promises with stuff I'm not happy with. It really comes down to two choices:

* CHOICE A: Keep the books up as they are, so you all can read what I've wrote. Along with my new works that will be coming.

* CHOICE B: Remove them completely like they've never existed and we move on with what I'm working on now.

I'm working on books that are NOT 1D related at all and I only hope that you all give them a chance. If you choose not to, it won't hurt my feelings or make me upset.

I hope you all respect my decisions in moving forward with works that I will be more proud of.

Thanks for understanding and sticking with me.. Message me for any concerns or questions...I'm an open book.
Kayla