TONY STARK [2]

(don't worry, i hate myself too:( i love tony so much, if y'all can't tell, he's my favourite marvel character, and this physcially makes me cry because he deserves the whole fucking world and cap did him dirty in civil war

(don't worry, i hate myself too:( i love tony so much, if y'all can't tell, he's my favourite marvel character, and this physcially makes me cry because he deserves the whole fucking world and cap did him dirty in civil war.)

Tony having a panic attack; 

It was probably the third night in a row that Tony hasn't come to bed. Every night you would let it go saying he's up working, and wake up seeing him slouched over his desk sleeping. Tonight was different though. You felt uncomfortable lying alone in bed, so you took the decision to go get him. 

"Tony?"

You walk all the way down the stairs and into his lab. Instead of sleepy slouched self, you saw him sitting up straight staring into the distance. As you got closer you soon noticed he was starting to get a panic attack. He was struggling to breathe, and tears glossed his eyes.

"Oh my god, Tony," you whisper. As quick as possible you take him into your arms and whisper sweet nothings into his ear. "Tony it' okay. You're okay," you continue to whisper, caressing his hair soothingly.

You started to silently cry. You loved him so much, it hurt you to see him like this. 

"Breathe Tony," you tell him smoothly. Slowly but surely, his breathing steadies and he becomes calmer.

"I-I love you," he manages to whisper to you.

"Gosh Tony, I love you so much," you say embracing him tightly. 

__

an; im sorry once again lol