STEVE ROGERS [1]

Making a deal to go out with whoever can lift up Thor's hammer other than Thor;

It was a laid back night after one of Tony Stark's infamous parties in the Avengers tower. You were all a bit tipsy and Tony had the brilliant idea (sarcasm intended) to make a bet that whoever was able to lift Thor's hammer would go out with you.

You somewhat knew all of the guys had a crush on you, but you let them do it anyways since you didn't really think anyone would be able to lift it, or so you thought.

It was finally Cap's turn at the hammer. He pulled and surprisingly none of the other dumbasses sitting noticed the hammer lifted up slightly. It shocked you, to be honest. It was confirmed when you saw the panic in Thor's eyes, but Steve gave up, saying he couldn't lift it.

A deal was a deal. You were going to ask out Steve, it's not like you minded doing so. You have liked him for the longest time and this was the push you needed.

You walk up to him when no one was around.

"Hey Y/N," he greets smiling.

"Guess you won that date," you said winking. He looked confused.

"But I didn't lift the hammer," he stated.

"You kinda did... plus I kinda just want an excuse to go out on a date with you," you confess blushing.

His smile widens. "I guess it's a date."

__

an; my cute little capsicle