Matching Tattoos

The tattoos they are getting our above

Louis POV

"You sure about this Harry I mean this is permanent... we could just get promise rings or something..."

I ramble to my boyfriend of 5 years as we enter the tattoo shop.

"Baby calm down you already have tattoos and we already have matching ones why are you so nervous" he asks me tilting his head.

"I dont know to be honest Haz I just don't like the pain" I say with my head down.

"I'll be right next to you holding your hand Lou don't worry"

He says as he sqeezes my hand as we walk up to the counter where a man with his whole body covered in tattoos was stood.

"Hello! Welcome to California Dream im Romeo Lacoste, what your guys names and are you guys looking to get tattoed today?" (Love Romeo sm give this chapter a vote if u love him too🙂)

"Hello I'm Harry and yes we are,me and my boyfriend Louis are looking to get matching tattoos" Harry says confidently.

"Oh sweet how long have you been together?" Romeo asks us as he walks us to the back

"A little over 5 years we have been together since sophmore year of high school" I tell him.

"Nice! So what are the tattos you gusy are getting today?" He asks us

"Well here is mine" Harry gives Romeo a paper with the picture of the tattoo he is getting.

"Oh sick man this is really cool!" Romeo says and takes the picture.

"And this is mine" I say and hand him my tattoo idea.

"Oh this is nice guys I see what you guys are doing here and it's really nice, do you guys have matching tattoos already?" He asks us curious

"Yeah we do, I have the word oops! and he has the word hi!. It's the story behind how we met" I saw and smile at Harry.

"Oh cool guys well I'm gonna start drawing these up and then we can get started" He says and gets to drawing.

About 20 min later...