Baby Tomlinson-Styles Part 2 (Louis's POV)

Warning! This chapter contains male childbirth if you are sensitive to that subject do not read.

Louis's POV

"Ok Harry it's go time are you comfortable where you are?". The doctor asks as he started detaching the end of the bed and putting the stirrups up.

"Yes yes, oh g-g-god! I have to push Lou I have to push!" He says as he sobs loudly.

I'm sat behind him in the bed as he leans back in me, holding my hands for support.

"Ok Harry you can start pushing as soon as a contraction comes, why don't we get a nurse to help you put your legs in the stirrups?". He asks as he beckons a nurse over who helps put Harry's legs into the stirrups.

"Ohhhh god I'm having a contraction can I please push please?" He says with tears running down his face.

"Go right ahead Harry" the doctor says and Harry grabs my hands and gets ready to push.

"Come on baby you ready?", he looks at me and nods "ok 1 - 2 -3 and push" he leans forwards baring down squeezing the shit out of my hands.

"Ohhhhhhh godddddd ugh-ah" he sobs and screams during his first push as he leans back against me and cries.

"Lou it hurts so bad please make it stop I can't do i-i-it" he says shoving his face in my chest.

"Yes you can baby you got this that was such a good push my love an amazing push, now let's do that again okay" I say and he nods.

"Ok baby ready and push" he leans forwards shutting is eyes and gives a hard push.

"1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10, and relax that was a great push Harry the baby moved down" the doctor explains to Harry as he leans back against my chest panting.

"Your doing so good baby she's almost here my love" I whisper in his ear kissing his cheek.

"I have to push again" he says as he leans forward and gives a big push.

"Ahhhhhhh! Oh god it burns!" He cries slamming his head back to my chest.

I push his hair back from his face and rub his belly as he pants heavily.

"It will start to burn Harry but try to go the whole ten seconds it will get the baby moving" the doctor explains.

"Lou my legs hurt I need to put them down" He says as he tried to move his legs but fails.

"Excuse me can you take his legs down he's uncomfortable" I ask a nurse and she nods moving Harry legs off of the stirrups.

"Ok Harry now when you push you're gonna hold your legs back, it will get this baby girl moving" the doc says as he does something down where he is at.

"Ok Harry give me a big push" he says and Harry grabs the back of his legs and pushes them back pushing down hard.

"AHH NO NO I DON'T WANNA HOLD MY LEGS I CAN'T IT HURT!!!" He yells after he pushing getting worked up.

"Ok baby ok sit up a little bit" I explain to him helping him sit up.

"Lift your legs up baby I'll hold them for you while you push ok?" I ask him and he lift up his legs and I grab the back of his knees from where I am behind him and he lets out a groan.

"Come on baby get her moving down" I say and he curls forward and pushes hard for 10 seconds letting out a small yell as he feels her head moving forward.

"Oh god I feel everything!!!!" He screams out as he keeps pushing.

"Ok Harry breath now the baby's crowning" the doctor says as he wipes Harry's opening with a washcloth.