chapter 2_The voice of........

''Let me go, you fool. I have every right on this earth to call one of my internees.....witch would me, so I am telling u if u know what's best for you is to let me go now or else I will report you and your crazy club click to the police.'' That's all Emma  could hear. Who is that and where in the world am I? Questions racing through Emma's head but only one question got to Emma's head. Who is that......the voice......internee.......wait I recognize that voice. It has to be...... Nothing, nothing, nothing at all comes to Emma's head.

'' I cant remember anything,'' saying as I let my self fall to the hard ground.

BAMB.BAMB.BAMMMB. The door opens and a tall guy with hazel eyes, short brown hair, and from shoulder to toe a Nike outfit on. Standing there with one hand behind his back and the other one holding a tray. That looks like it has strawberries  covered with chocolate. yum. But I cant think of that now. I needed answers and I need them now.   I cant tell if he's a boy or man or if his just in his early teens.

''Who are? Why are u here? What do want, where am I  and why am I here?'' All these questions spill out of my mouth.

''Don't you think that's a little to much questions for twenty year old man to answer at one time?'' He smirks at me but it wasn't one of those mean irritating smirks. It actually was a little friendly and cute. ''Whoa snap out of it there is no time for this'' I say, slapping my self, until my face becomes all red.

He falls to ground dropping the tray to the floor but his hand still behind his back. ''Calm down every thing will be alright. I'm not going to hurt you,'' he says.

He hands me the tray of strawberries. I grab one and bring it to my lips. My teeth bite into it and then I sallow. I see him smirking but this time it was more like a smile.

He leans in closer to me until his nose is touching mine then whispers to my ear, ''I would never hurt you, we are a FAMILY.''

My mouth drops open as thoughts raced through my head, what did he mean by family? 'Am I related to him.'

I see him heading towards the door, I want to ask what does he mean by FAMILY. But I don't I'm too in shock to say anything.

He pulls out his phone and seems to me he is reading a text message that says....we....found....ALEXA...

When his done he looks up and noticed that I now what the text said. His hand slowly moving from behind him.

In his hand he holds a GUN. I GASP. I study his hand then I see his finger move to the trigger.

Quickly I turn my head giving him the back of my head. But its too late, PAW ........I am shot, left with nothing except a........ FRZEN HEAD. MY HEAD IS FROZEN.

Is that what happens to people before they die? They get frozen first then die? Then I realize, I Emma Rodriguez am not DEAD. I AM JUST..............