Lost At Night

"Mom I'm home",Emma shouted. Emma just came back from acrobatics class. Emma the 15 year old girl has an older sister that dances,gymnastics,and does cheerleading for her school.And lives with her Mom,who is a dancer, an actress,lawyer,model, and a fashion designer.

Emma's POV: I know u think it's a lot but to my mom it's a piece of cake!

Alexa,Emma's older sister who is 18 had just walked in their 3 story house."Hey Emma,tell mom I'm going out,ok,"Alexa yelled half way down the street.

"Alright!"Emma yelling out of breath.

Emma sprinted up the stairs that led to the 2 floor of the house."Omg! Why is it so hot",Emma whispered to her self while getting in an 10ft. Ice cold bathtub. Emma turned on her 10in. flat screen t.v on to relax while watching her favorite t.v show,How to prove Girlz are better than Boys!

"Agh,I swear if I ever find Alexa in my bathroom again.I will literally make her plan her own funeral! She is always finishing my shampoo and leaving the bottle empty,even though she has her own." Emma was yelling of the top of her lungs.

"Mom" Emma heard no response. "Mom I need shampoo. Mom,Mom,Mooooom.She shouted again. Now Emma was furious.

"Where is mom,its 11:55 P.M and I have no sign of mom in the house,wow that's odd." Emma saying under her breath. Emma searched everywhere.

"Maybe I should just call her and see where she's at" Emma saying with her face all flushed red. She pulled out her iPhone 5s and dialed her moms number,ring.ring.ring.ringgggg. There was no answer."I'll just call again,"Emma said to her self with no hope.Ring,ring,ring,rinnnnnnnng."Again no answer."

After 5mins Emma went in her moms room to look for shampoo. She found nothing so she goes to open the bathroom.But out of no where the bathroom opens! wow it must be pretty windy if the door can just open by it's self. Emma thought to her self. Wow mom your bathroom is a mess, thoughts raced threw Emma's head. But then she herd,"Emma,Emma"."Whose there Emma cried" "Alexa is that u",she cried again. Emma ran down the stairs with her heart almost coming out of her chest. when she got down stairs she saw nothing and no one.

She ran back upstairs to the bathroom and at that very moment all the lights in her house started to switch off to the point where it was pitch black. But something was wrong......coming from the bathroom there was

BLOODY handprints glowing on her mirror in red .And there it was a note that read MEET ME HALF WAY AT MIDNIGHT with a Bloody knife taped to the note. But before Emma knew it,something stabbed her back and she down to the floor. And all she could hear was "one down and one more to go,Alexa."...................