[Twenty One]

DONNA REED IS MY RELIGION _

_

"Hello?" Dean called as he walked into the living room of the Robertson house. Jim was working late on a car at Gypsy's and Melissa didn't get off work until midnight, so Alex and Rory had the house to themselves for the night.

"Hello!" Alex beamed, turning around so she could smile at her boyfriend.

"Did you bring the pizza?" Rory asked with excitement.

Dean snorted. "I'm not an idiot." he grinned, placing the pizza on the coffee table and flopping down on the floor in front of his girlfriend. He smiled up at her. "Hi."

"Hello." Alex grinned, leaning over to peck his lips before reaching over his shoulder and piling two pieces of pizza onto her paper plate.

"Hush! You're both missing it." Rory scolded the couple from her favorite spot in Jim's large armchair, biting into a piece of pizza.

"What are we watching?" Dean asked, leaning back against Alex's legs as she buried her free hand into his hair and gently began to comb her fingers through it.

"The incredible Donna Reed Show." Rory stated.

Alex eyed her boyfriend as he began to open up a plastic bag. "What's in there?"

"Salad."

The blonde couldn't help but snort out a laugh. "Salad?"

Dean raised his eyebrows at his girlfriend. "Yes. It's a quaint dish sometimes used to precede large quantities of pizza."

Alex rolled her eyes. "You're just a cute little health freak."

"At least I'm not as bad as Luke."

"Touché."

"'So, who's Donna Reed?" Dean asked, raising his dark eyebrows.

Rory gasped. "What? You don't know who Donna Reed is? The perfect 50's mom with the perfect 50's family?"

"Never without a smile and high heels?" Alex added with a grin.

"Hair, that if you hit it with a hammer, would crack?"

Dean arched an eyebrow at the two girls. "So...it's a show?"

"It's a lifestyle."

"It's a religion."

"You wanna know my favorite episode?" Rory asked.