[Twenty Nine]

IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT_

_

"So, what's on your playlist tonight?" Dean asked later as he and Alex walked hand and hand to the festival.

Alex's brow furrowed. "What?"

"Well, I know you always have a different playlist every time we go out together, so what's the three month anniversary playlist?"

"Oh! Well, The Beatles, obviously. What else?"

"How silly of me." Dean rolled his eyes fondly.

Alex laughed softly and ducked under his arm, leaning into his side as they walked towards the gazebo.

"Ladies and gentlemen of Stars Hollow, and our dear friends," Mayor Porter started. "It is my pleasure to start the annual Stars Hollow founders festival for the thirty second time." he said, pausing as the crowd applauded. "And now my friends, please join me in lighting the fire."

It was then Alex draped her arms around Dean's waist and gazed up at him. "Okay. Take me to the surprise now." she said with a bright smile.

Dean's brow furrowed as he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend in return. "I thought you wanted to watch the bonfire."

"I do."

"But Mayor Porter just said-"

"Oh, trust me, it's going to be a while before it's lit." Alex said knowingly, raising her eyebrows as she heard Mayor Porter swear under his breath through the microphone.

"Every damn year! Does anyone have any matches?" he asked the crowd, and everyone began searching their pockets.

Alex looked up at her boyfriend. "Told you." she said, taking his hand and dragging him away from the crowd.

Dean rolled his eyes. "Such a know it all."

"It's one of my best qualities." Alex smiled, and Dean laughed, pecking his girlfriend's lips before guiding her through the town to a fenced in junkyard.

"And we're here." Dean smiled as he began to unlock the chain on the fence.

Alex arched an eyebrow, gazing around the area they were currently in. "Where exactly is 'here?'" she asked.

"C'mon, I'll show you." Dean said, taking his girlfriend's hand and leading her through the fence.

"Dean, seriously, where are we?" Alex asked, her eyebrows shooting up.

"Well, have you ever seen the movie Friday the 13th?"

Alex's face paled. "Uh huh."

"Well, it's nothing like that." Dean grinned back at his girlfriend, laughing when she smacked him in the shoulder.

"Wow, I hate your guts." Alex pouted. "Don't scare me like that, idiot."

"Sorry." Dean smiled, gently tugging her towards an old, beat up car that looked a little post apocalyptic. "So, uh, what do you think?"