Fan Art Based Off Of Murder A.U

The A.U was thought of by yaolgirl379 !

In the version I made up (There's an A

In the version I made up (There's an A.U within a A.U, bare with me)

Travis and the others are a rival murder gang instead of defectives.

One day while on the hunt, Travis bumps into Zane, but then finds out Zane was in the rival gang. Travis believes he fell in love with Zane at first glance. So with his research later on, he figured out how to make a spell. He ended up putting the spell on Zane, and the spell makes Zane believe that he's madly in love with Travis and is willing to do anything for him. Even die.

In the picture, Zanes original gang finds him with Travis. Because Travis had a plan.

Make Zane stage that he was in trouble, call for his team mates, and when they come to look/help him, Zane will 'confess' to his gang that he was only using them, and that he's with Travis.

And when the gang tries to rescue Zane, Travis pulls a gun out and holds it to Zanes head. He says,

"Unless you wanna see your little friend to see his ex-fiance, I suggest you guys step back." He laughed.

"Is it okay to shoot your brains honey?" He asks looking down at Zane in teasing voice.

"I don't care! As long as your happy, baby!" Zane replies holding Travis harder and cuddling into him while smiling.

And the reason he's staging that is because he wants to play with their emotions. And some other reasons I'm to lazy to thing about.

 And some other reasons I'm to lazy to thing about