STORY. I DUNNO.

-Feels
-Angst
-YEEEEEAAAAHHHH

I was laying down in my bed. I was thinking of how stupid I was. Tears running down my face, staining my sheets. Thinking off passed events.

Me and Gene had been together for a month. I had no clue how I was so lucky. After all that time of me trying to be friends with him, he comes up to me during lunch and asks if I would like to go on a date with him. Of course I said yes.

After just the second date, he asked if I would like to be his boyfriend. Of course I said yes.

But after a couple weeks of dating, he started hinting that he wanted more sexual things other then the light kisses. I wasn't sure at first. He would be my first and that I would've liked us to know each other better. But then he started saying on how if I truly loved him, I would do it. But course I loved him. I loved him then anything.

At first, he just wanted me to send pictures. He would ask for them before I went to bed. He knew I useally wore things such as shorts and baggy sweaters to bed, and he found that cute. So he would make me take and send him pictures more on the, 'If my brothers found out, they would kill you, but then kill me' type. He also started to buy me lewd clothes. Tell me to put them on, get in weird poses, and send pictures.

It felt odd, but I went with him. But then one day he came up to me. Saying he wanted more. He wanted contact. He wanted, to love me better.

So I did. I let him. I wanted to do it. But I started to feel uncomfortable when he started to take his phone out.

I grew nervous. I asked him. He said that it was fine. I believed him. I heard camera clicks, and I couldn't help but feel a heavy feel in my chest. As if a rock of dread sat on top of me.

But the way he touched me, he way he made me feel was bliss.

I felt loved.

I knew he stopped taking pictures, but he started recording. I wanted to tell him stop, that I wanted our first time to be something that could only be remembered by memory, but his words stuck to me.

"If you truly love me, you'll be fine with it."

So I did nothing.

The way he started talking to me had changed. It wasn't his soft loving voice. It became rough and venom like. Spewing words that made me feel weak.

But I went along with it. Moaning at the awful words. Beging for more of his touch.

I was an idiot.

An idiot to believe he cared.

An idiot to believe that he knew.

An idiot to trust him.

An idiot to love him.

I was in ignorant bliss. I smiled and cuddles up to him when we where done. I loved the way his muscular chest fit well along my back. His arms wrapped around my chubby tummy. He smuggled his face into my hair. I feel asleep after that.

The next week at school, I had gotten up like usual.

After I was done with getting ready, I had started to walk down stairs. As I reached the bottom, I saw Garroth and Vlyad waiting for me.

When we arrived at school, I walked in. I could see people whispering. Then as soon as they saw me, they smirked and pointed. Sure, kids sometimes did this other times, but something felt wrong. I quickly went off the find Gene, Zenix, and Sasha. I found all but Gene. The two where looking down one of their phone. Snickering and laughing. I had walked up to them. I asked them what was going on and why everyone was acting the way they where. They smileed and started texting something on the phone before looking back at me.

A few second like, I could hear a ring from my phone saying I had a message. I looked at my local screen and saw that I had gotton a message from Sashas phone. I unlocked my phone and checked out the message.

I couldn't believe what I saw.

It was the pictures Gene took.

Picture after picture, till finally there was a video. I hesitantly clicked on it. I started to cry.

I could see my whole naked body underneath Genes. The only part you could see if Gene was his hand that was rubbing up and down my side, and his member going in and out of me. I could hear all the dirty words he has been saying to me that night, and how I moaned at them.

Then the pictures I sent him, popped up as Sasha kept texting me them. Pictures and pictures. I felt like I wanted to die.

I trusted him.

I fell to my knees. I started to cry on the floor.

I was weak.

I was pathetic.

I was stupid.

"Hey Kitty~" I felt my heart drop at the sound of those words. I quickly looked up. I saw Gene. He was just looking up at me, giving me his famous smirk.

"What? What's wrong babe?" He said in the same innocent worried tone as he did when we alone together. I realised it was all fake.

He never loved him. He was using me. I just sat there in shock. He squatted down to my height. He put his hand on my cheeks.

"Y'know. I thought I was going to lose the bet I had with Sasha and Zenix. I thought that you wouldn't even let me kiss you on a mouth. But boy was I wrong!" He said in laughter.

"I didn't even need to push you! You where so desperate for love, you went along with everything! I never said I changed, Zane. Now everyone will know what a slut the Ro'Meaves are." As he said that, he held up 4 photographs. 2 where of Laurance and Garroth, and Vlyad and Dante. They where cuddling and so happy. But in the other ones, where exploits. They where nude, and on their beds. Someone had taken pictures of them while they where having sex. It didn't take me long to put 2 and 2 together.

Dante and Laurance had taken pictures of their lovers as well, and they where being shared to the whole school. They where in on it with Gene. I quickly got up and ran. I needed to find Vlyad and Garroth. That did take long.

I saw thought the window that they where outside on their knees. I quickly ran out the building and got down to their hight. They had been crying. I took it as they had also found out. We pulled each other in a group hug, our backs facing out. I could hear others yelling names at us, even some throwing things at us. Then we heard the all to familiar laughter. We turned around.

Laurence, Dante, and Gene where all there, laughing at us.

We quickly got up and ran. We ran back to our house. We ran up the stairs and went into Garroths room. We were sitting on his bed now. We just sat there in silence. Vlyad has the first to brake it.

"We're idiots."

And for once in my life, I agreed with him.