Shadow Knights

Like the one at PDH, but a bit more serious.

Based off of Warriors

To be a Shadow Knights doesn't only that y'all brake rules, skip class, and do bad things. That's just a part of it.

When you become a S.K, you become family. Their problems, become your problems. If someone is having a problem or need help, you help them. If they need a favor, you try your best to help them.

You guys are like a pack. Everyone carries their weight. You support each other.

If someone was to get on a fight with anyone, their S.K family must back them up.

The leader is like a parent, and the others are like their kids. The leader puts themselves in front of danger when their kids are around. No one shall hurt their own children.

Shadow Knight Code:

1]
Always listen to the leader. Leader words are code.

2] (For Leader)
Always protect others. No harm is to come to them.

3]
Care. You don't need to care about others but your Shadow Knight Family. You must help each other.

4]
Once you become a Shadow Knight, you must leave behind your past. No more goody two shoes.

5]
You may be friends with others from other gangs, but your loyalty reminds with Shadow Knights, for one day you may have to fight them.

6]
Whatever you do, don't trespass in rivals territory.

7]
Here, sharing is caring. If you own sometime, it's also everyones else. If you bring food for an example, you must share of others ask.

8]
If you see any new recruits from rival gangs in trouble, help them. You where once a new recruit.

9]
Once a mouth, all rivals gangs come together at the park around 12:am. At this time till the next 12:00am, everyone is friendly to each other. At the night once everyone is there, the leaders talk about how their gang has been going and all leaders talk in peace.

No one, and that means no one fights or purposefully causes chaos. Doing so results in them being exiled from said gang.

10] (Not talking about the gathering)
Don't fight unless needed. A member mustn't fight unless provoked or protecting their members.

11]
Although rare, Shadow Knights will team up with other gangs for awhile for protection.

12]
If the leader is questionable
(Letting their members become harmed, not caring about members, purposefully starting fights), other members may try to over though them.

13]
Rough housing and wrestling is allowed and also ask to. But purposefully hurting is not allowed.

I LIKE WARRIORS AND I LIKE TO THINK OF THE SHADOW KNIGHTS THE SAME.