Sweet Creature

3 months later

The last 6 weeks of summer went by too fast, the boys started the South American leg our their tour just before school started. Harry and I had decided to keep the pregnancy a secret, I just wore clothing that kept my small bump out of the media during our outings.

Naomi caught on though, after about two weeks she cornered me and asked me point blank. I couldn't lie to the one person I had with Harry away. Every time he had a few days between shows he would fly in and stay with us, more and more of Harry's stuff would come into my room. 

His record player, his clothes. Soon he just stopped going to his house, he'd come straight to my apartment and leave from there. It was nice though, with him being away I always had a piece of him with me. It took a while for us to get back to normal, well a new normal I guess. 

We actually didn't have sex for a few weeks, neither of us were feeling it which honestly made us stronger. Sometimes you can lose yourself in sexual attraction but when the sex stops you're strangers. Harry and I are having a child and we now understand that our relationship needs to be open and honest, even if in the end we are not together.

We have a child coming that will connect us for the rest of our lives.

Harry made it a point to fly back for each and every appointment with a private doctor he hired, he's actually on his way back for a few days while we go to the gender screening..

It was too risky for me to go to the ariport and be seen picking him up so he had a car waiting for him. Our appointment is at 2pm, he took a red eye from Brazil to get here in time. He said he just wanted to take a shower before we went since traveling made him feel gross. Just after 10 there was a knock on the door, I open it to see Harry grinning widely with a massive bouquet of flowers.

"Hi love." He whispers, I take the flowers and set them down before throwing myself in his arms. "I missed you Townes." He purrs before kissing me gently.

"It's only been three weeks." I tease as I pull away, grab the roses and walk into the kitchen to put them in a vase. 

"That's three weeks too long." He whispers and wraps his arms around me from behind as I fill a vase and place the roses in. Harry places soft kisses down my neck to my shoulders as his large hands caresses my small baby bump. "Come take a shower with me." He purrs with his lips against my skin.

I couldn't say no, I mean not only is the sexiest man in the world asking me to get wet and naked with him but I'm pregnant, horny and I haven't seen my boyfriend in three weeks.

"Ok." I whisper shyly and can feel Harry grin against my skin, he scoops me up bridal style and carries me into my bathroom. 

"How long until we have to leave?" He asks.

"A few hours." I reply as he sets me down.

"Erm... Are they doing an exam or anything?" Harry asks sheepishly as he pushes his curls back.

"Nope, just an ultrasound." I reply as I unbutton his shirt.

"So we can...." He wiggles his eyebrows at me as I chuckle before biting my lip and nodding. "Fuck yes." He grins as he kicks off his boots, tugs down his pants and boxers then undresses me before pulling me into the steamy shower.

No matter how long he's been gone, our bodies always fit together so perfectly. He knows every button to push, every soft spot to suck as do I. I know his body like a map I've studied my entire life, new inkings pop up here and there but it's always the same road.

**

"I love you." Harry whispers as he nuzzles into my neck, we had a bit before we had to get ready so Harry wanted to snuggle in my bed.