"Ab kya hume Isi tarah aankhe fad ke dekhte rhoge ya fir hamari madad bhi karoge" asked Khushi getting irritated with his constant stare. (Hey you stop staring and help me out)

Hearing her Arnav came back in his senses and averted his gaze from her face. Bending down to her face level he moved his hand to her ear and slowly he tucked her hair strand behind the ear and tried to free her earing which was tangled in his jeans and after few try he finally removed it. After removing her earing from his jean he put it in her ear and was trying to fixed its latch when they heard sound of dropping of book and both realized their closeness. Moving away from him she put her earing back and started rearranging her dupatta which has fallen from her shoulder.

"Sorry" said Arnav gulping the feeling which is bubbling due to their close proximity.

"It's okay" said Khushi keeping her eyes on floor.

To break this silence and come out of this awkward situation .

"Waise you are welcome" said Arnav with smirk. (By the way...you are welcome)

"Agar tumhe lagta hai ki mai tumhe thank you bolungi to tum bahut badi galat fahmi me ho" said Khushi with attitude. (If you think that I'm going to thank you then you are totally wrong)

"I never thought you are so mannerless" said Arnav making innocent face.

"How dare you" said Khushi flaring her nose.

"Why are you getting angry I didn't said something wrong... I mean thanking people who helped us is called manners and as you don't want to thanks me it means you are mannerless right" asked Arnav trying very hard to control his laughter.

"Khud ko bahut smart samjhte ho" asked Khushi raising her eyebrows. (You think you are very smart)

"Iss me samajhne jaisa kya hai I'm smart and handsome guy everyone knows and no one can change this truth not even a angry bird like you" said Arnav with wink fueling her anger more. (What's there to think I'm smart and handsome which no can change not even a angry bird like you)

"Tumhare ghar me mirror to ho ga" asked Khushi with serious face. (You have mirror at your home right?)

"What the...what type of stupid question is this... of course I have mirrors" replied Arnav not getting reason behind this question they are not from stone age its 21st century after all.

"Did you use them?"asked Khushi not giving any heed to his frustration.

"What" asked Arnav getting confused with her behavior.

"Apni iss sakal ko kabhi aaine me dekha hai" asked Khushi more clearly pointing finger on his face. (Did you ever saw your face in mirror?)

"Of course I do" getting irritated with her mirror rant.

"Phir bhi itni badi galat fehmi... kamal hai" said Khushi thoughtfully. (Still this misunderstanding ...strange)

"Excuse me ...which misunderstanding?... what are you saying?" asked confused Arnav.

"Now I can understand why people say that ignorance is bliss... look how happy you are in your imagination... some time its really good to ignore reality and live in your imaginations right?" said Khushi for irritating him more while controlling her smile.

"Now its enough...will you please stop talking in puzzle and tell me about what your talking because honestly speaking I'm not getting anything" said irritated Arnav.

"Toh fir tum mante ho ki tum smart nhi ho" asked Khushi with smirk. (Then you accept that you are not smart?)

"What The... tumhari baton ka mere smart hone ya na hone se kya lena dena hai" asked Arnav sitting on his knees. (How my being smart or not is related with it)