🥃🍺Don't spill the rum🍻🍶

🥃👈🏽this emoji is apparently a TUMBLER GLASS which is the ONLY thing that showed up when I put "RUM" in my emoji search I added the BEER and SAKE (Japanese rice wine)👉🏽🍶 as I was rereading this story today (10/25/2023)

Rora has been living on the Pearl for a few months she is now at this very moment in Jack's cabin picking a bottle of rum up off his shelves and pours the liquid into two small crystal glasses "seeing that it seems to be the only "drinkable" thing aboard the ship I'm trying to get used to the taste of rum..... I can think of one other way.... but I'll stick with this one!"  she teases Jack and his eyebrow raises with interest he wonders what idea she had in mind and he makes it known as he swaggers toward her his chest bumps against her's taking the glasses out of her hands and places them on the table he asks her with a slight sway of his body "what's the other way love!?"  she takes his hat and puts it on her head and before he can argue and tease her she kisses him softly at first but then her hand reaches for his neck and quickly yet softly pulls his head closer to hers and the kiss becomes a bit harder but still soft her lips have an Ambrosial taste to them she lets go and Jack leans in for more she seductively licks her lips as though teasing him and moans softly "mmmm!.... I think it tastes even much better on your lips than in the glass or from a bottle.... if I do say so myself!"  she laughs softly as he moves closer he wraps his arms around her lower back and pulls her into a deeper kiss than the one before his tongue pushes through her teeth and moves around inside as though exploring trying to find a new treasure he lets go and she nods with a smile then says "mm hmm much better!"  he laughs then slides his hands down to her ass lifting her up and places her on the table behind them everything falls off it "well that was a waste!"  she teases watching the two cups she filled and the bottle of rum fall to the floor as he climbs up with her wrapping his hand around her neck he chuckles with a smile then goes back to kissing her with a fiery passion for him it was almost better than being a pirate..... almost his hands move all across her body through her loose shirt that was once his shirt for she would never wear a dress though the men tried to get her some to wear she actually took the dresses and made pants out of them so in a way she was wearing them now he was starting to take them off but she lightly grabs his hands gently and says breathlessly "no Jack!.... not yet my handsome ubiquitous Sparrow"....

He drops his hands unwillingly and says curiously "ubiquitous!?!

He drops his hands unwillingly and says curiously "ubiquitous!?!.... my such a long word falling from your luscious lips love!"  he touches her lips with his finger and she chuckles then says with a smile "yes it means being present everywhere at once.... and with the way your hands were moving.... not to mention your delicious tongue and lips.... it seemed to fit"  he laughs and kisses her again "hmph!"  she says as his head quickly moves toward her and his lips pounce upon her lips hungrily she pulls him onto the table and lays him down everything that was on the table is now on the floor her hands are on his shoulder "oh!.... and here I thought....!"  he says with a smile she kisses him quickly again "I'm not ready for THAT Jack!.... but I CAN'T get enough of the taste of you.... better than ANY rum in the ENTIRE world!.... known and unknown.... if they even have rum there!"  she teases "oh now THAT hurt love.... I HOPE they'd have rum there!"  he says as he puts his hand upon his heart like she wounded it she laughs and kisses him again her hand explores his chest but doesn't go any lower but it does reach higher all the way through the soft roughness of his tangled dreadlocks and at that moment the ship rocks hard and she goes flying off him she hears him say "ow!"  then sitting up he sees her body leaning up against the shelf where he keeps his rum and he rushes to her side "Starling!!.... love!!"  he says worried as he gets closer her eyes open blinking quickly "Jack!?!.... I'm sorry.... I didn't mean....!"  she says softly and tries to get up and a few more bottles of rum fall off the shelves and hit her body.... shoulder, head etc. "I'm..... I'm sorry!"  she whispers "don't worry about it love"  he says then he helps her up and they rush out of his cabin to see what was going on she was still a bit dizzy as the ship rocks again and she flies off the ship "JACK!!!!"  she screams and he turns quickly and yells back "STARLING!!!!"  he rushes after her and jumps in the water after her.... she flew pretty far away from the ship when Jack swims up to her he pulls her close to him he swims back to the ship with her in one of his arms when they get close to the ship she turns to him takes his hand and slides it up to her now noticeable breast and erect cold nipples.... as her free hand slides down his chest his eyes widen at the feeling she says softly looking him in the eyes lovingly "my strong handsome Sparrow!"  she leans forward and kisses his lips then coos "my hero!"  he smiles and says "don't do that while I'm swimming love!.... you'll make me drown!.... and I'm not ready to die just yet!.... there's still so much of you I want to explore"  she laughs happily he pulls himself and her back up to the ship and lifts her up first she lowers herself down reaching a hand out to help him up unknown to her her uncovered cold.... by the water and air.... breast have fallen out of her shirt and are now completely exposed in front of him his eyes widen again "what Jack!?!"  she asks him "oh nothin' love!"  he answers and takes her hand she lifts him up he presses his body up against her and fixes her shirt before his men see and whispers "those are only for me to see Savvy!?!"  she looks down then back up and laughs "oh.... I Savvy!"  she teases and he smiles as they move around the ship holding one anothers hands.... so she doesn't fly off the ship again.... but not before he puts his jacket around her to cover her now very see through wet shirt and the parts underneath....

A few minutes later when everything is under control and the Pearl is sailing smoothly again they're back in his cabin she smiles wraps her arm around his lower back draws him and asks close "would my hero like some rum!?!"  his eyebrow cocks and she kisses him "mmmm!"  she moans softly as they kiss when she pulls away he feels dizzy "oh right.... RUM!!"  she says teasing and lets go of him he loses his bearings for just a bit as he stumbles on his feet and she turns around takes the rum off the shelf and hands him a bottle smiling his body melts at the sight "a gorgeous girl with a beautiful bottle of rum.... there's nothing better!"  he says softly "except sailing and being a pirate"  she quips he nods then says "well there is that!"  she laughs and hugs him "careful love.... you'll spill the rum"  he says to her "well if that happens you can just lick it off me!"  she teases and his other eyebrow raises to join the one that has already been raised "now love!.... don't tease me like that!.... it isn't fair to good 'ol Captain Jack's poor heart!"  he says she comes closer to him and coos  "aww poor Jack!"  she kisses him then backs away again his heart hammers wildly in his chest at the feeling "neither is that love!"  he says she smiles then says "perhaps I should have Gibbs teach me "the ways of the ship"!? after all if I'm going to be here awhile and I owe you a few bottles of rum after.... so I should learn how to "hold my own".... "do my part"..... "earn my keep" and all that"  he pulls her close once again and says "oh no you don't love!..... I'M the one who's going to teach you ALL about the unknown wonders you have yet to experience!"  his eyes wander up and down her body as he slips a hand up it as well and her body tingles to his touch "ALL OF THEM!.... Savvy!?"  he asks she smiles "yes sir! Captain sir!"  she teases with a kiss "good!"  he says with a smile "and you already paid me back for the rum.... in many ways!"  he says softly brushing her cheek with the back of his hand and kisses her one more time as he lets go her body follows him as though begging for more and he laughs lightly and grants it's wish kissing her again for he can't get enough either