A Sparrow and A Starling

She was just a girl but then why was he so drawn to her!? her curly ombre hair though a dark red/purple maroon burgundy color reminded him of the waves of the ocean during a storm it seemed to have a permanent home on her right shoulder for now matter which way her head turned it bounced and waved but stayed put on that particular shoulder, her grey blue eyes reminded him of the full moon as it shown up in the sky with all the stars around it, her tanned skin reminded him of his favorite drink rum he licked his lips and his mouth went dry just at the thought of it.... well rum anyway she was standing alone.... or so he thought in body hugging brown pants and a loose fitting man's white shirt she had an alluring smile on her face and to his surprise she took out a silver dagger and started cutting up her clothes to make it look like she had been attacked but of course the one thing that stood out the most was her large voluptuous breasts that now poured out of the shirt.... it was apparent that she had done it that way on purpose.... 

She spoke with a tantalizing voice "ready to have some fun Johnny!?!"  there was a playful laugh behind her as a tall muscular dark skinned man came up behind her with a huge grin on his face "sure am 'Rora!"  she starts screaming as though she was afraid though he could hear the laughter in it then she ran "for her life" an the dark skinned man waited for awhile then "chased" after her the friendly grin he once wore was now malicious as he started to jog then run after her.... curious as to why and what they were doing he followed them with his eyes that's when he saw the soldiers in their bright red guard uniforms coming out of the tavern he was heading to he watched as she clung to one of the guards pleading for help as her friend got closer their were tears streaming down her gorgeous face as she looked up at the one guard that she clung to then the other her large voluptuous breasts pressed up against the guard as though to make sure that was the first thing he saw..... and they were of course he is a man after all.... the guards dull eyes seem to bulge out of their sockets at the sight as she begged him and his partner with tears in her eyes "please!.... he's going to KILL me!!.... please help me!"  they see her large friend rush up to them with a malicious look on his face and as though to look brave.... although she could see that they're scared.... they lift up their thin swords and shout "by order of....!"  they stop mid speech as the now see the full height of the dark skinned man and they back away fearfully and fighting to get the door back open rush back into the tavern the girl the man called 'Rora stood up straight and tied the top of her shirt together to re-hide her breasts and smiles handing over to the man a few bags full of gold "they don't deserve it anyway!.... the cowards!!"  she let out an enticing laugh as they walked out of the alley....

A few minutes later her friend was gone but she was standing there as though she was waiting for him she was still in her self torn clothes she had the same smile on her face as she patiently waited for him to get closer watching the man walking toward her with the swagger of a drunk or gay man dressed like a pirate she was leaning up against the dark stone wall almost as though she was being dipped at the end of a dance her shoulders up against the wall her feet a few inches away from her as he got closer she stood up away from the wall then started to walk closer to him and coos "well enjoy the show did you!?!"  his eyebrow raises at her as she speaks in a teasing tone "THAT must have been a sight!.... though by the looks of you your probably use to such things hmm!?.... we all do what we must to survive.... even things we NEVER thought we'd do..... or even WANT to do!"  they were now practically toe to toe he could feel her erect nipples as her breasts lightly press close to his chest she reached up and touched his brown dreadlocks with interest her eyes sparkled as she moved her hand up and he says with a swagger in his Cockney accent "hey.... not the hat!"  she laughs light and sweet then dropped her hand and says "I'm known as Aurora Starling.... and you would be!?"  he looks at her in shock and disbelief then says "I am Captain Jack Sparrow"  he bows before her with a flash of flair his hat in his hand and she just smiles as he stands back up and puts his hat back on "oh!.... a Captain huh!?!"  he looks at her with a slight cock of his head "yes.... of the greatest ship in the entire ocean.... The Black Peal!"  her smile brightens and the sparkle in her eye grows brighter as well as she asks "how do you pilot a pearl!?!..... whoever does such a thing must be REALLY talented!"  realizing that she is teasing he smiles and holds a arm out for her and says "allow me to show you love"  she lightly wraps her arm around his and they walk out of the alley together and head for the port.....

Aurora softly lets go of Captain Jack's arm and rushes toward the first ship she sees as they enter the port it is a beautiful ship with black sails and many men rushing around on top of her cleaning getting her ready for whenever the Captain is ready to leave to go to their next destination..... wherever that will be.... as a pirate it's always a mystery.... she looked up at it in awe she never came to the port the only view of the water she got was when see would climb up on the roofs of peoples homes and shops.... they never knew she was there because her steps were always as soft as she is.... though she never let anyone truly touch her.... Captain Jack has a huge grin on his face as he watches her look at his ship in amazement when he walked up and stood at her side he he heard her whisper "she's a beaut Jack!.... I've NEVER seen ANYTHING like her!"  his eyes twinkled with mirth as he looks at her but he was shocked when he heard her say afterwards "though I NEVER come down here.... I don't know how to swim.... the people here.... aren't always nice and a white shirt in the water.... well....!"  she pauses "well then how about a promise"  Jack says to her she tilts her head curiously "next time we head to port I shall teach you how to swim"  she teases him with a smile "but I was named after a bird Jack I'm suppose to FLY!"  he laughs "that's a possibility as well love!"  he teases she raises and eyebrow at him he smiles then once again bows before her with flair and says "till we meet again my STARling and off he swaggers to the Pearl and walks aboard it his body loses it's bounce as soon as they start to set sail as he realizes that he already misses her