"Qu'est-ce que tu me fais de mon amour?" (What are you doing to me my love?) He said breathlessly while cupping my face. I pushed back a little more cause just feeling him so close yet so far was driving me crazy. "Vissez-le!" (Screw it!) He said as he finished pushing himself inside of me. I moved myself up and down on him while not once looking from his eyes. He rested his head on the back of the tub as I sat up and started to ride him slowly so I didn't splash any water out of the tub. Plus I know he won't cave again so I want to enjoy every single feeling he is making my body have. He brought his hands up to my waist and trailed them up until he was cupping my breasts. He pinched and rolled my nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. It sent a chill of pleasure through my body. I moved a little faster which caused him to sit up, wrap his arms around my waist pressed our chests together, kissing me like his life depended on it. It's official we aren't just having sex. No we were making love. Which seems so crazy to me since I've only known him for 4 days. But it's been the best 4 days of my life. We moan into each others mouths. He stops kissing me long enough to say "Come with me mon amour." Then he put his lips back on mine. I started to ride him hard until we reached our peak of pleasure together. After we stopped jerking we rested our heads on each other shoulders.

We sat there without moving just enjoying feeling our bodies touching. Enjoying the feeling of him still being inside me. That's until both of our stomachs started to grumble which made us both chuckle. When we chuckled he came out of me and I was already missing him. But this was the perfect last time together until I can figure out what or who I want. I do have to say that my frenchie isn't making it easy for Lucas. "Mon frenchie I think we should probably eat something. Why don't I order some room service and we can just stay in and watch a movie?" The idea of sharing him with the world knowing I was leaving in the morning didn't sit well with me. He bit, sucked, kissed and licked my neck causing me to moan before agreeing. I have a feeling he just put his mark on my neck. If I'm being completely honest I don't mind one fucking bit.

I go to stand up and before I can step out of the tub he puts his mouth on my warm still quivering pussy and grabs my ass pulling me hard against his mouth. He was licking, biting and sucking my clit so hard I almost slipped. It didn't take much to make me come again. We've been going at it like rabbits today. I've lost count how many times this man has made me come. He pulls his mouth back and slides two finger inside me moving them painfully slow. "Dites-moi que c'est le mien et que le mien." (Tell me this is mine and only mine.) He said as he curved and twists his fingers around. I can feel my orgasim coming but he stops moving his fingers and licks me once. "Tell me mon amour. Tell me you won't let another man touch this until you choose." He starts to move his fingers again "Yes it's yours Stephan. Only yours." I scream out as my orgasim finally comes. He pulls his fingers out and licks me a couple times. "Merci mon amour" (Thank you my love.) And with that I stepped out of the tub with very shaky legs. I look at myself in the mirror and see that Stephan did let a large hickey on my neck that no amount of makeup would cover.

STEPHAN'S POV

I know making her promise to not let another man touch her and putting a mark on her neck was a move that someone who wants to control and dominate does. But the idea of him touching mon amour made me sick. I've never been the man that does that. She is so special to me. So I did the only thing I could think of. 

I grab a towel and wrap in around her and she is still looking in the mirror at the mark I left on her neck. I kiss the mark "je suis désolé mon amour" (I'm sorry my love.) Because after seeing it and how dark it's already getting I feel disappointed in myself that I let the animal in me come out and mark her like I'm a dog marking his territory. "It's ok mon frenchie. I really don't mind." I kiss her neck one last time before grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my waist.