CHAPTER 9

KAI'S POV

Hae-won ran out of our practice room. "Kai... what is your problem? cant you be more considerate towards her? She was just giving us suggestions... she didn't even mentioned you right... then why did you said all those irrelevant things to her?" Beak-hyun snapped at me.

"That's why he said all those things" Suho hyung's words made everyone alert including me. "What are you saying hyung? Nonsense" I snapped before walking out. 'How did he know?' my mind was pre-occupied in some thoughts when I glanced downwards.

I saw Hea-won walking down the stairs wiping her eyes. 'Is she crying? What should I do? I don't want to see her crying' involuntarily my steps dragged me towards her. I put my hoodie and wore my mask which was inside my pocket as I saw her walking outside.

I went out through back door and saw her walking towards signal cross without noticing the cars. I ran as fast as I can and turned her around. "Kai?" she was shocked to see me there. I released my hands suddenly so that she couldn't feel the tingles.

"I'm sorry..." i mumbled. "Huh??? what did you say?" she asked confusedly. "I said I'm sorry... its just that... I'm not good at trusting people... I need time to accept you and to become friendly like other members" I tried my best to apologize sincerely.

"Ok..." it was all she said before walking back to the building. "You are not coming with me? come on let's go... I don't want you to be attacked by your fans..." she turned around with a wide smile and said.

'so... cute...' my mind mumbled as i saw her walking back to building. I know... I'm falling really hard for her... but I cant accept her now... my trust for her is still vague... I need time... I walked back to the building.

When I walked inside our practice room went silent... all of them where staring at me like I had grown two horns on my head. "What?" I was getting irritated from their stares.

"We are just surprised... our almighty Kai apologized to someone..." Baek-hyun smirked. "Why? Did I do something wrong by apologising to her?" I sarcastically asked.

"No... So you apologised to her and bring her back. Does that means she is forgiven? Do you trust her now" Suho curiously asked.

"Not yet... I need sometime for being friendly with her... but I will accept her... She can call me oppa... if she wants" I was mentally praying that she accepts it.

"Okay... I can wait" she beamed. I smiled back and walked out. If I stay there anymore others will find out about my feelings for her. I cant risk it now.

HAE-WON'S POV

Kai walked out of the room after smiling at me. 'Dug Dug Dug...' I could hear my heartbeats. 'Why did my heart got flustered when I saw him smiling? Am I in love?' My thoughts were interrupted by a phone call.

"Hello..." I answered my call. "Hae-won shi... president wants to arrange a meeting with EXO... Are they free this afternoon? Do they have some schedule?" I knew it was presidents secretary Kim Won-bin.

"Yes they are free... they don't have any schedules today" I informed him. "OK... so schedule a meeting at 5 PM today... its something important" he said. "Yes... I understand..." I replied.

"Guys... we have a meeting with president today... be ready by 5 PM" I announced aloud so that everyone could hear me properly. "Okay cupcake..." they replied back in between their practice.

3RD PERSON'S POV

EXO was currently practicing for their upcoming stage. "Suho hyung... you should be careful when you step back after 2nd verse... you always bumps into me" Baek-hyun complained during their short break. "Ok... I will be careful next time" Suho apologized.