CHAPTER 7

AFTER 2 DAYS: HAE-WON'S POV

I was cooking dinner when I heard doorbell... I went to open the door. I saw suho, xiumin and Luhan standing in front of my house. "what do you want" I asked without any emotions. "can we... talk inside..." xiumin asked awkwardly. "oh... ok... come in" I opened the door widely for them.

"Do you want something to drink" I asked indifferently. "Can I get some water?" Luhan asked with a gentle smile. I walked towards kitchen and poured 3 glasses of water and went towards them. I gave them water to drink.

"Thank you..." suho placed the glass on the table and smiled at me, which I never returned. "What did you wanted to discuss with me? if it isn't related to work... please leave... I'm sorry that I couldn't resign soon... don't worry... I will leave soon...I'm on 1 month notice period now" I said.

"we wanted to tell you about the accident" suho suddenly said making me shocked. He told me about their manager being the reason for the accident. He stole one of SM's van and caused accident on his run. He gave me all of the proofs that they hid to conceal the incident.

"It was all my fault... other members don't know anything about it... I am the one who bribed your father... sorry..." his plea was answered by my hands. I slapped him hard...

"sorry? you are sorry? because of what you did... I was denied justice... my mom and brother never got justice... even after 5 years... I am getting nightmares and still feels guilty for being alive" I grabbed his collar and yelled.

"what are you doing Hae-won shii... even though he is wrong... you shouldn't have slapped him" Xiumin said. I knew he is right... suho did wrong... but I too did wrong... I shouldn't blame them anymore... they were innocent all this time and I resented and even tried to kill someone in the name of revenge. I am worse than them... but I'm sorry suho shii... I need someone to blame upon and someone to resent on until I captures right criminal.

"Let it be xiumin... I deserve this... hae-won shi... I already gave you all the proofs of accident... and we all will be by your side and will help with further investigations... then we will leave now" suho said and walked out followed by the other two.

"ah... others are not mad anymore... if you want to... you can come back as our manager. suho said befor entering the van. I was tottaly dumb found...

AFTER 1 WEEK

Today EXO did a press conference to explain bout all those controversies that were surrounding them. They explained about the misunderstandings that led to fight and then about chen becoming ill because of consuming mushroom accidently. They also explained that Chanyeol got injured falling from stairs. They never mentioned my name, which means they forgave me and they are trying to save me from their fan's wrath. But I wont be able to forgave suho now... not yet...

I was snapped out of my thought by door bell. I opened the door and came face to face with presidents manager. He was always being close to EXO and me. He was like a mentor to me since the day I entered SM entertainment. He always guided me properly throughout my work.

"Hae-won shi... how are you?" he asked me with a pleasant smile. "I'm fine..." I smiled and replied. "oh! where is my manners... come inside" I invited him inside.

"Are you sure you are quitting your job? Boys are worried about you. I think they likes you very much. They visited me yesterday to ask me about you" he informed me. "Actually... I cant face them... Even though it was because of my misunderstanding... I caused them a lot of trouble" I said.

"So you are not angry anymore?" manager asked. "No... How could I? Even after knowing the truth they took care of me... I cant be angry at them... If I have to resent someone for my state it will only be suho" I gritted my teeth.