Goodbye Skydoesminecraft

So...I'm guessing you've all heard the bad news.
Adam's decided to quit making SkyDoesMinecraft. As someone who's been in this community for years, this has honestly been tearing me apart. I'm happy for him; he's doing what makes him happy, and that's a good thing! But despite the fact that his channel has turned into the zombie I knew it would become, it makes me sad to know that he won't be making videos on Skydoesminecraft any longer.

Lately I've just been watching his old videos and thinking. There's a part of me that absolutely aches for the days when I was obsessed with Minecraft and Minecraft Youtubers, and I'm sure there's at least one other person out there that can relate. Because the days where we were drawing and writing about our favorite Minecraft ships - Skylox, Setosolace and the like - are over. As much as I hate to admit it.

I miss sitting down and writing my fanfictions about the long-lost little sister of SkyDoesMinecraft, or the adopted daughter of ASFJerome and BajanCanadian. I miss roleplaying on Kik as Setosorcerer, and reading my favorite Merome, Skylox, or Setosolace fanfics at night.

Minecraft and Minecraft YouTubers were a huge chunk of my life. I adored them...and now that piece of my past just feels like it's gone.

Now...on to the update about this story.
I'm not sure if I want to continue it. It just doesn't feel right, you know? I'm not sure if anyone would even want to read it anymore.
Is there really a point to continuing a story about two Youtubers who aren't even around anymore?
But if I don't continue this fanfic, there is another option.
There's a possibility that I'll completely scrap this story...and start again. This time, not with Adam and Sub, but with my own, original characters. But this is a huge maybe.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you want to, you can follow my Twitter, Tumblr or Instagram (shameless plug), which is @ VirtualPreston for all three. I'm sorry that this isn't exactly good news.