Author's Note (Rant)

So. Times have changed since I first joined the Wattpad community, and the Minecraft Youtuber fandom. Now don't get upset, I'm not gonna stop updating or anything, however, I just wanna clarify. I'm pretty much still living in 2014. That was I think when the Minecraft ships were at their prime. 2014 and early to mid 2015. I realize Adam and Alesa have a child now, and I think Mason is adorable, but god dammit, nothing will keep me from my gay shipping. And I know that my story now has a huge plot hole, because of the fact that WE'VE HEARD SUB'S VOICE NOW. Well like I said, I'm still living in 2014. When my ships made sense.
Also can we just talk for a minute about the assholes in this fandom? When I was a kid, the Minecraft Youtuber fandom was a place where people went to laugh, smile. Now when I look at comment sections, be it on a video, a fanfiction, or just an Instagram post of some fanart that someone drew, I find nothing but hate towards other viewers.
Why? This is why.
Little kids are joining our fandom, the place that was once sacred to us. Eight and nine year olds are commenting on the videos we commented on years ago, spamming them with "Thumbs up if you're watching in 2016!!" instead of actual comments. It's sickening to see the fandom I watched grow and mature rot in such a way.
The Minecrafters are finding a new solace in the vloggers because immature little pests are swarming our old fandom and destroying it. Soon, like PewDiePie's channel, it'll just be a corpse of a thing that nobody would touch with a ten foot pole. A zombie, marching on and on forever. But that's why I'm still here. I'm still here, writing about and drawing what's left of the Minecraft Youtubers. So many are gone. Deadlox, MunchingBrotato, SetoSorcerer. Some are still on YouTube, sure, but they've changed as people, which is reflected in their content. I understand this though. Times change. But I'll stay here, reminding people of when we used to laugh at the stupid stories and jokes they told in their videos, when we used to stay up late writing our shitty little fanfics. When we used to draw pictures of Skylox, Merome, Setosolace in class and hope to god we didn't get caught. I'm one of the last people in this fandom who actually remembers the Minecraft Youtuber fandom's prime.
And I'm staying here.