108

Namjoon: "where are you taking me?"

Jin: "a place I wanted to take you since I moved here."

Jin: "here."

Namjoon: "a kids park..."

Jin: "well I'm sorry! I didn't think it will take me 13 years to show you!"

Namjoon: "ahah! I'm sure that 13 years ago I would've loved it!"

Jin: "every year my mom would lie that you were coming because I'm guessing she was too afraid to tell me the truth"

Jin: "and every year I would come here and decorate this place with lights"

Namjoon: "woah, didn't think you would be so romantic at that age"

Jin: "at first it started with toys and as I grew older I started changing things around"

Namjoon: "you must've been very upset when I never turned up"

Namjoon: "I'm sorry"

Jin: "I'm happy that you're here now"

Namjoon: "then how about we decorate this place."

Jin: "really?!"

Namjoon: "yeah! I want to see how it would've looked"

Jin: " okay then, let's do it!"

Jin sighed as he placed the last set of fairylights over a branch. He looked around them, admiring the beautiful mess they created. The lights now flashed over the snow which made it look like glitter. The fairylights would change colors often, making Jin smile. He'd giggle softly, his eyes still wide open. Namjoon smiled with his dimples showing.

Namjoon: "I'm glad I'm spending this moment with Jin"

They both kneeled down to
touch the snow. Suddenly Namjoon grabbed a handful of snow, smirking at Jin who backed away, giggling.
(Written by ROSECYPHER )

Jin: "DONT YOU DARE!"

Namjoon: "if I was you, I would run"

Jin: "you wouldn't hit a princess!?"

Namjoon: "you wouldn't hit a prince?! Yes I see you secretly grabbing snow.."

Jin: "since when did you become a prince "

Namjoon: "every princess needs a prince "

Namjoon: "You- You just hit my face!"

Namjoon: "I want a divorce."

Jin: "you better catch me first!"

Jin ran like his life depended on it but sadly Namjoon was faster, he grabbed the older boy from behind and smothered his face with snow.

Namjoon: "ahaha payback!!"

Jin: "You're A-"

Namjoon: "A what?"

Jin's pov.
His hand caressed my face, cupping my cheek in his palm. With his free thumb, he gently made circle motions on my skin, brushing away the specks of snow sitting lightly on my face.

Jin: "A-"

Namjoon: "A handsome man?"

Jin: "hey! I'm the handsome one!"

Namjoon: "you're right... and you're outstanding."

Jin: "you still remember?l

Namjoon: "a dad joke like that is hard to forget"

--------------------------------------

Thanks to ROSECYPHER for writing for this part! Please check out her yoonseok fanfic Called " sunshine"