Chapter 2 / The Greetings

As the limo pulled up outside you could hear voices . Suddenly the door opened and you stepped out.
"Hello, I am King Ben and this is my Wife Mal. Oh and this is Carlos , Jay and Evie. All currently taken except Carlos. " King Ben said winking .
"O-Ok ... Hi I'm Y/n Cards daughter of the red queen. Don't worry I-Im nice I h-hate seeing p-people get h-hurt."You said Stuttering as you looked at Carlos. "Alright If you have any questions please ask Jane wait nope she left uhh ask Carlos yeah Carlos ." King Ben said Scurrying of with mal.
:Uh OK then"
"Hi .. uh Carlos do you know where my dorm is ??"
"Yes ... I also know your dorm mate."

.::TIME SKIP::.

"So who is my dorm mate ?"
"Me .... Of course "
"I thought I was supposed to be with a girl !"
"Uhh. I know but now Lonnie and Jay are dating so they are now sharing a room sooooo I got put with you . You were supposed to be with Lonnie because my ex Jane left ...." He said tearing up a bit.
"Ohh.. Carlos! I-I didn't kn-know!" I said feeling quite awkward.
"It's ok I'm just really sensitive about it after all I was the one who caught her kissing Chad Charming!"
"Oh my God are you ok??" I noticed his tears now.
"N-No not really Y/n . I just feel so lonely"
"Well not anymore .. I'll keep you company as a f-friend."
"Oh good to know I have someone to look to when I'm down . Thank you
Y/n. I needed that.. oh no I'm late for a meeting for the tourney team!" He said rushing out the door.
"Wait ...!" I said pulling him back quickly and kissed his cheek .
"W-What was th-that f-for??"
"Good luck "

A/N
Guys I hope you have an amazing day also I want to shoutout my favourite Wattpad Author xxsartorius38