Training days

I couldn't move my hands once he tied me down. Then I saw him walking out with a chest full of different phallic objects that I don't even know hat he will use them for. the words stutter out of my mouth as a little bit drool falling out of it as well, but I'd never show him that. "wh-what will you use th-those for?" he smacks my ass again and I bite my lip again resist the urge to moan as he says "they are going to be used to break in my new little fucktoy." as he slowly slides one of them in me, as it started to fill me he smacked my ass harder and harder where I couldn't even resist the urge to moan anymore and let out loud moans that the rest of the crew can hear. The Captain pulls in and out with the toy as it pushes me more to cumming and I squirt all over the floor. I feel him pull out the toy after and I feel the warmth of his cock plunge deep into my pussy. I gasp and moan at the length of the captain's size it's as if there was nothing bigger that has been put into my pussy. I moan as he ravages my insides with the sheer girth of his cock, but before I get to come again he stops. As I catch my breath he pulls up his trousers he leaves me there wanting more. He doesn't come back until hours later where he sits and waits on his bed eating staring at me expecting me to talk with him, but he breaks the silence. "So Renee was it? why do you think I still have you tied there?" "I-I don't k-know." " To intimidate you and make you think of nothing but hopelessness at my side." "F-Fuck you!" "Oh don't worry I'll have my fun while I break you and make you mine slut." I go silent as he walks out of the cabin when he walks in with the other women that the crew had taken. He orders them to watch as he strips and grabs my hair and fucks me hard. At this moment I can't contain anything that I try to hide as I moan and drip with juices flowing out of my pussy.

Hey, guys, it's the author sorry I've been so gone and out of this smut but hope you enjoy there will be more!:)