Coffee

Alyssa

I walked down Hollywood Blvd., Starbucks in hand, hair tide up in a pony tail, and ready for the day. The wall back from the gym wasn't long and my iced coffee was oh so refreshing.

Today was going to be the perfect day and I was going to make sure of that. Every single day I have somehow found a fault it in it but no. Not today. I was feeling good today! I'm not sure if it's because I actually went to the gym for more then 30 minutes or because I switched from my Shawn and O2l playlist to my Blackbear one.......

Not sure, probably won't know.

Suddenly my shoulder swung back, my coffee flew forward, and my feet stopped in there tracks. I opened my eyes to see my coffee spilled on the guy in front of me's black tee.

"Oh my god I'm so so sorry, I should've been looking as to where I was going and-"

"It's okay" the stranger said before looking up at me and making me gasp

"W-wait..... Your Blackbear!" I gasped

"Call me Mathew" he smiled which was probably enough to get me to faint

"I-uh- I'm so sorry about the coffee" I stuttered

"It's fine. But I feel bad cause it seemed like it was still kinda full. Mind if I buy you a knew one?"

I felt my heart stop as my eyebrows raised.

Blackbear- I mean Mathew, just asked me if he could buy me coffee.

Oh

My

God

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Mathews chuckle which made me blush.

"Still kinda waiting for a response" he laughed

"Oh! Oh my god uhm, yeah! Yes you can buy my a coffee!"

He laughed and walked along side me while trying to wring out the extra coffee in his shirt and then taking a jacket he had tied around his waist and putting it over his stained shirt.

"I hope that wasn't your favorite shirt" I giggled

"Nah don't worry about."

We went into the local Starbucks and sat in the corner, his back to the people inside in hopes he wouldn't be recognized.

"Man. How can I make it up to you? I mean I spilled my coffee on you and now you got me even more coffee, and who knows what I'm gonna do with it next" I laughed making him smile

"Well, there is one thing..." he said with a small curve in his lips "Your number wouldn't be too bad. I'm starting to enjoy your company"

Once again, my eyebrows raised over my glasses "M-my number?" I stuttered

"Nah the chairs. Of course I mean your number" he joked

I laughed nervously before giving him my number.

                    2 Years Later
                      Blackbear

This was it. Today was the day! I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans as I watched Alyssa pay for some ice cream from a stand. It'd been two years now since I first met Alyssa......

Well, more like ran into her. At first I was kinda pissed that someone had spilled there coffee on me, after all I was wearing my favorite shirt.  It once I saw those gold flakes in her blue eyes, all my anger disappeared as if it was never there.

Of course Alyssa didn't know It was my favorite shirt.... Well she didn't until we went on our first date, that's when I broke the news that I could no longer wear my favorite black tee shirt. She got upset cause I lied to her but it went away after our third and fourth date, leading up to our first kiss.

Today was our two year anniversary and I'm gonna make sure it'd the most special. I remember all the times Alyssa would blush because I would tease her because she was obsessed with me, or because I would catch her singing my songs in the shower. But it was all cool. I liked the fact my girlfriend was a huge fan, I'd be disappointed if she wasn't.

"Hey babe, here's your ice cream" Alyssa smiled, handing me my cone

"Thanks" I smiled, wrapping an arm around her as we walked down the streets of Hollywood.

I began to lead us in the direction of the Starbucks we went to when we first met.

"Omg look! It's the Starbucks!" Alyssa pointed out, exactly what I was going for

"Wanna go in?" I asked

"Yeah sure. Let's go!"

She took my hand and began to run causing me to laugh and try to catch up. Once inside we ordered our drinks and I led us to the table we sat down at when we first met in the corner, this time her back was to the people.

After some small talk I figured it was the time.

"Alyssa"

"Yeah?"

I got up and took her hand in mine, leading her a bit away from the table, just to where everyone could see us.

"Alyssa I remember the day we met like it was yesterday. I remember the look in your eyes when you realized who I was, the flush in your cheeks when I asked you for your number, and your giggle when I gave you your coffee. We've made so many memory's after that. Our first kiss, our several dates, when I asked you to move in with me, all of them being milestones in our relationship, but not as big as this one"

Alyssa's eyes widened as i got down on one knee and took one of my hands from hers so I could remove a small box from my pocket. She gasped when I opened It to reveal a diamond ring.

"Alyssa you make me ever so happy. I could never think of anyone I would rather spend my eternity with. So I must ask you...... Alyssa will you marry me?"

Alyssa's eyes had watered up and she sniffles before nodding.

"Yes! Yes I'll marry you!"

I laughed happily as I slipped the ring on her finger and hugged her tightly. People around us who had witnessed the sight were "Ooing" and "awwing" and applauding. I brought my hands up to Alyssa's face, Using my thumbs to wipe the joyous tears strolling down her face away. I brought her close and kissed her warm, soft lips.

"I promise to be with you forever and always" she whispered

"And to not spill your iced coffees on my favorite shirts?" I whispered causing her to giggle

~*~

This was not requested and is for bicklepickle . Love you boo ❤️