The remainder of the ride to the mall was spent in silence, but it was not uncomfortable, it was drowned out by the radio station. When we got to the mall it was just about 1 in the afternoon. We got out of the car and decided to go to the salon and make appointments for 3 o’clock, giving us two hours to do the rest of the makeover.

          We naturally headed to Victoria’s Secret first. This is one thing I could do without as the old me but since I have “changed” I decided I like shopping and I want to look my best at La Push High School. I think it would be nice to finally think of myself as the top of the food chain for once.

          I bought ten bra/panty sets in various colors and about ten camisoles to match too. Emily also bought a few panty sets and camisoles but she didn’t need as many as me since she has some. After we paid for everything in Victoria’s Secret, we went to Aeropostale so I could get some actual clothes. I had never been one for girly things before but I found that I like being a girly-girl.

          I got at least three pair of skinny jeans, five pair of jean short shorts, five tanks, some cute boots, and a couple of cute Aeropostale long-sleeve shirts. Emily also got some cutes shirts too. When we left that store, it was time for our salon appointments. Not wanting to even be a second late, we rushed over as fast as we could while carrying all of our bags.

          “Hello, sorry we are almost late. We’ve been shopping and lost track of time.” I told the stylist. “Oh don’t worry, you’re not even late. Now you come with me and your friend there can go with Allly. I’m Diane by the way.” she introduced politely.

          “Thanks I’m Bella.” I smiled and shook her offered hand. “Alright Bella, what do you want?” she asked. Paul naked in my bed. Wait, where the hell did that come from?! Ugh, I don’t even like him! How could I even think anything like that about him. It disgusts me. “I want to keep my hair the same length, but put some highlights in it and I want a full body wax if you don’t mind.” I replied calmly, belying the state of my mind.

          “Oh it’s no problem. You know the full body is just armpits, legs, eyebrows, other fascial hairs if you need, which you don’t, and of course the, well- you know.” she told me. I nodded in approval and she led me over to a different room and told me to lie down and get comfortable since this might hurt a bit.

          What does she mean get comfortable? How would that help if it’s still go– OH HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! Well I guess if you don’t expect it then it hurts less. I had been in that room for an hour when she deemed me hairless and led me back into the main room so she could get started on my hair. She cut about ¼ inch off my hair to cover all the split ends and then started to section off my hair for the highlights. She left those on for 15 minutes under the blow-dryer before she washed it out.

          Looking in the mirror at my new look, I could barely recognize myself from the girl that first came to Forks at the beginning of last year, and I couldn’t be happier. Emily was done before me and I went to look at her new make-over. She had cut her hair to her shoulders and added just one black highlight in her bangs. All in all, we looked really good, so we headed back to the house to see what the guys had been up to.

______________________________________________________________________­­­­­

A/N: I am SO sorry for the five month wait for this update! I have just lost my muse and wasn’t into to writing but I have found it no worries! I am going to try for a once a week update for all my stories for now on, and if you’re lucky it might be twice sometimes over the summer. Please be patient with me and check out my other stories too! Remember reviews (good/bad) make a happy author and a happy author might give you a shout out and/or use your awesome suggestions! THANKS! (;