Shopping

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight, unfortunately. Stephanie Meyer does. If I did own Twilight then Paul, Jared, Peter, and Jasper would ALL be MINE! Pretend that when Sam found her in the forest that it was still daylight and it will make more sense on why they are having a girl day, otherwise it would be dark. I don’t know if there is a mall in Port Angeles, for now let’s just say there is, ‘kay?

Bella’s POV

          I looked back towards the living room to see that all the guys were calmed down from earlier. I was relieved to see that. “Hey Sammy, can I borrow your car so Emily and I can go shopping?” I asked. He nodded his head at me and threw me his keys, which I caught easily.

          I smiled my thanks at him and dragged Emily away from the house with me. I’ve never been excited to go shopping before and I don’t know why I am now. I did decide that I was going to change my look, for some reason I feel more confident now, must be the wolf thing, and I’m going to show it. Before we actually made it to the car I was stopped by Paul. “What is it Paul?” I asked, looking up at him.

          When my eyes met his nothing mattered anymore. The pack, friends, family, school all ceased to be important. I would do anything, be anything for him. It was like a million steel cables connecting me to him and he was my everything. Shit, I just imprinted on him, I knew I would anyway, but it’s still a shock to me. Paul looked at me with some uncertainty in his eyes. “Be careful and have fun.” he said before going back into the house.

          “Damn,” I muttered to myself, causing Emily to laugh at the goofy expression on my face, “this imprinting shit is intense. I don’t know how I’m gonna get through this shit Em. How did you and Sammy get through it in one piece?” I asked her as we got in the car and I started for Port Angeles.

          “Have you not heard about what happened between us?” At my negative answer she continued. “Well, Sam and Leah Clearwater were high school sweethearts and they were engaged. Leah is my cousin, so I came down from the Makah reservation to help with the wedding and because I had never met Sam before then. One month before I came down though, Sam went missing and no one knew where he went or what happened to him at the time. He had actually shifted and couldn’t figure out how to shift back until Harry Clearwater found him in the forest and told him what had happened to him. He couldn’t tell anyone what happened, but he still tried to go about life like before. When we first met and his eyes locked on mine though, then he knew what I was to him and that he couldn’t marry Leah anymore. I told him, after he explained everything to me that I couldn’t let him do that to my cousin no matter what we were to each other. That was when he lost control and how I got my scars. We decided to actually try and make it work after that and here we are.” Emily finished her tale for me, and it was then that I knew no matter what Paul and I would end up together.

          I decided to stop thinking about Paul because I knew I would get angry if I did. I did not want my imprint to be a man-whore but he is and– “Bella, you need to calm down.” Emily interrupted my internal musings because I was shaking. “I’m so sorry Emily. I was thinking about Paul, but I guess I shouldn’t do that anymore.” I apologized to her. I really did not want to phase in here since I would hurt Emily and destroy the car too.