Mama's Baby, Daddy's Maybe

Find out what happens when Les Twins get the surprise of there lives.

Author's POV:
One day Eleni went to Les Twins' house. When Larry and Laurent opened the door, Eleni stood before them; wearing a bright blue, feathered top with rainbow stripes. Les Twins strangely stared at Eleni. Larry patted Laurent on the shoulder and said,

"Lau, get a bat! Let's bust this piñata!"

Laurent and Larry busted out laughing. Eleni rolled her eyes.

"Girl, what do you have on? You look like the fruit loops bird!" Laurent said; laughing even harder.
"Shut up! I had to wear it! My little sister bought it for my birthday. And besides I promised her I would wear it." Eleni explained.

Les Twins welcomed Eleni inside. For an hour, they discussed upcoming events. Les Twins was excited. As Les Twins walked Eleni to the door, a girl stood on the porch.

"Hi." The girl said and waved.
"Hi. Bye." Eleni replied and waved back to the girl.

As Eleni walked to her car, she glanced back at Les Twins with a awkward look on her face. Larry looked at the girl and asked,

"May I help you?"
"Yes, are you Laurent Bourgeois from Les Twins?" The girl asked.
"No, he is Laurent." Larry replied.
"Oh, you must be a fan. Would you like to take a picture with us?" Laurent happily offered.
"Uh...not really. I'm not sure how to say this. But...you're my father." The girl said.

Larry's mouth dropped. Laurent glanced at Larry and fainted backwards. Moments later, Laurent woke up to Larry shaking him on the couch.

"GET OFF ME!" Laurent shouted and pushed Larry away.

Laurent stood up from the couch to be faced with a young girl.

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME I HAD A NIECE?" Larry shouted.
"You don't!" Laurent yelled.
"Yes, he does." The young girl said.
"Who are you?" Larry asked.
"My name is Paula Aidi."
"Jessica is your mama?" Laurent questioned.

Paula happily nodded her head.

Larry covered his mouth in shock.

"That can't be. I haven't seen your mama in 14 years." Laurent said.
"Actually it's been 15 years. I'm 15 years old." Paula corrected.
"Ah, damn." Laurent said and flopped on the couch.
"Paula, how did you get here?" Larry curiously asked.
"Mama told me I could find you here. So, I took a cab." Paula answered.
"Where is Jessica?" Laurent asked.
"She's in the hospital. She was in a car accident." Paula explained.
"Oh my god. Is she gonna make it?" Larry asked.
"The doctor said she would. I don't mean to upset you with this. I just want to know who my dad is." Paula mentioned.

Laurent continued to look at Paula's face.

"You have her eyes. Your skin is the same as mine." Laurent said and smiled.
"She does kinda look like you, Laurent." Larry acknowledged.

Since Laurent and Larry had so many questions for Paula. So they decided to take Paula out for lunch. Paula ordered a chicken club sandwich.

"Have you always known I was your father?" Laurent asked.
"Mama told me who you was when I was 10. I've been looking for you ever since. She told me all about your relationship with mama. You two seemed so happy. Don't quite know why you guys broke up though." Paula explained.
"You should ask your mama. She's the only one who knows for sure." Larry mentioned.
"Do you know why, dad?" Paula asked.
"Well, we broke up because she cheated on me with another man. That's why I'm doubting if your my daughter. Don't get me wrong. I would love to have a kid. It's just...not like this." Laurent explained.
"I have always wanted a niece to spoil. But we need to know for sure." Larry added.
"What do you mean?" Paula asked.
"Would you be willing to take a DNA test?" Laurent asked.
"I'm not doing it. I am your daughter." Paula said.
"Please try to understand where I'm coming from." Laurent pleaded.
"You just don't want to be a father. Well...it's too late!" Paula yelled and left the restaurant.