Deleted scene 1: Criminalz Hearts

If you haven't read Criminalz Hearts part 1 and 2, please read the imagine before reading the deleted scene. Thank you and enjoy.

This deleted scene is one of the tests Julie endured.

Author's POV:
Julie's first test would have made the average woman have a heart attack. Julie was handcuffed in a small chamber in the basement. Blaze gently sat her down on a chair.

"You comfortable?" Blaze asked.
"Very." Julie simply replied.

Beast approached Julie with a box. He opened it and emptied it over Julie's head. The box 📦 had snakes 🐍 in it. Julie smiled as the snakes slithered down her shoulders.

"Aw they are cute. They look like garden snakes. Got any cobras?" Julie sarcastically asked.
"You ain't scared?" Blaze disturbingly asked.
"No, I used to have a pet snake." Julie replied.

Blaze turned around and picked up another box 📦. He opened the box and emptied it at her feet. The box was filled with spiders 🕷. The spiders quickly moved up her legs. Julie laughed and said,

"They tickle. You shouldn't of gotten the fuzzy ones."

Blaze and Beast looked at each other so awkwardly. Julie smirked with staring eyes as a spider crawled on her face. Julie sat in the chair for an hour. After they hosed Julie down, Julie looked at Blaze as if he was an edible meal.

"Blaze, I can't wait to be your queen." Julie said as she licked her lips.
"Why is that?" Beast asked.
"So, I can tease that sexy body with a tarantula. Just like the one on your shoulder." Julie replied and walked away; laughing.
"OH SHIT!" Beast shouted as the spider crawled up his neck.

Blaze let out a high pitch scream like a woman. Blaze went absolutely crazy 😜. He even tipped his shirt 👚 off. Beast laughed so hard; he had tears in his eyes 👀. Blaze ran all over the mansion; freaking out.

Vote, comment and share.